The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I guess so, don't really know the area tbh!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Yep :smile:
There's a fresher's party in the Copper Rooms isn't there? That's where I plan on heading
Reply 3
gee_shakedown
Yep :smile:
There's a fresher's party in the Copper Rooms isn't there? That's where I plan on heading

Is that the one which you need a t-shirt to get into?
hellokte
Is that the one which you need a t-shirt to get into?

Yep, but we get given those at the fresher's fair don't we?
Reply 5
gee_shakedown

I thought they cost a fiver or something like that. Oh well :smile: Just nice to know at least someone will be out and about at the SU. I'm craving a good night out.
Reply 6
Yea i'm confused on where we get the t-shirts from- im sure we'll soon find out! Can't believe on saturday i'll be saying " 1 week today!" so scary
Reply 7
kitty123
Yea i'm confused on where we get the t-shirts from- im sure we'll soon find out! Can't believe on saturday i'll be saying " 1 week today!" so scary

I hate being such a warwicksu.com stalker but you get them from the fresher's fair (comes with a free goody bag, don'cha know) :p:
Reply 8
hellokte
I hate being such a warwicksu.com stalker but you get them from the fresher's fair (comes with a free goody bag, don'cha know) :p:

:eek: Free goody bag! Now i'm excited! :woo:
Reply 9
kitty123
:eek: Free goody bag! Now i'm excited! :woo:

But what's in the bag? Nobody knows... Oh the anticipation of arrivals :biggrin:
Reply 10
hellokte
But what's in the bag? Nobody knows... Oh the anticipation of arrivals :biggrin:

ooooo i hope i get a pen.........:p:
Reply 11
kitty123

If there's a pen there'd better be a pad of sticky notes! Ohh it's like waiting for Christmas!
Reply 12
The SU for sure.
Reply 13
The only thing i'm not looking forward to is finding a way home each night after a few drinks. Will cost a fortune in cab fares :p:
Also craving a wild night :smile: and the goodie bag :P and the free pizza.
Reply 15
gee_shakedown
Also craving a wild night :smile: and the goodie bag :P and the free pizza.

Are you gonna go to the pyjama and pirate parties? Where do you get the free pizza from?! :sogood:
hellokte
Are you gonna go to the pyjama and pirate parties? Where do you get the free pizza from?! :sogood:

I think they give it out at the fresher's fair :smile: I hope so anyway.
And I definitely am! Are you?
Reply 17
gee_shakedown
I think they give it out at the fresher's fair :smile: I hope so anyway.
And I definitely am! Are you?

Oh that sounds amazing! Absolutely am going, not missing fancy dress for nothing! Are you moving in to halls?
Reply 18
kitty123

hellokte
If there's a pen there'd better be a pad of sticky notes! Ohh it's like waiting for Christmas!

We got wooden spatulas among some other assorted junk. I kid you not. Spatulas.

gee_shakedown

hellokte
I thought they cost a fiver or something like that. Oh well :smile: Just nice to know at least someone will be out and about at the SU. I'm craving a good night out.

They cost, you need them to get in. Theyr usually on sale in the piazza but since its a building site itll probably be somewhere else :smile:
Reply 19
Chrrye
We got wooden spatulas among some other assorted junk. I kid you not. Spatulas. :smile:

:eek3: I kept mine all year - best part of the bag :p:! And the baked beans which were all gone off :rofl:.

Latest