The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Mr_Deeds
:eek3: I kept mine all year - best part of the bag :p:! And the baked beans which were all gone off :rofl:.

Lol think I still have a packet of beef cassarole powder. Not sure it can go off..
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
Chrrye
Lol think I still have a packet of beef cassarole powder. Not sure it can go off..

I'd get rid, just to be safe :p:! I remember my mum picking up condoms for me - mortifying.com. Let this be a lesson boys and girls; keep your parents away from the condom stall! :banghead:
hellokte
Are you gonna go to the pyjama and pirate parties?

I forgot about those. :rolleyes: Great, more things to waste money on! I haven't worn PJs since I was about eight! :woo:
hellokte
Oh that sounds amazing! Absolutely am going, not missing fancy dress for nothing! Are you moving in to halls?

Yep I'll be in Jack Martin. You're not staying in halls right?
Reply 24
gee_shakedown
Yep I'll be in Jack Martin. You're not staying in halls right?

Nice, are you coming down on the Saturday? I'm not, but i'm not too far off campus so i'll still be spending a lot of time there :smile:
Reply 25
To the pub to watch the football in the day I reckon. :rolleyes:
hellokte
Nice, are you coming down on the Saturday? I'm not, but i'm not too far off campus so i'll still be spending a lot of time there :smile:

Yep, I'll be there Saturday :biggrin: can't wait!
You'll have to adopt a hall then, make it JM, I heard that's where all the cool kids are :cool: haha
Reply 27
gee_shakedown
You'll have to adopt a hall then, make it JM, I heard that's where all the cool kids are :cool: haha

I heard all the cool kids are going to Cryfield actually. :wink:

hellokte

How come you missed out on a campus spot?
Reply 28
gee_shakedown

Bulric2
I heard all the cool kids are going to Cryfield actually. :wink:

How come you missed out on a campus spot?

Now now guys, you can both adopt me :p: Both look like great halls, tbh.
Bulric2, I didn't miss out on one, I just didn't apply. Silly really, wish I had now. Would save me wandering home through Coventry after nights at the SU!
hellokte
Bulric2, I didn't miss out on one, I just didn't apply. Silly really, wish I had now. Would save me wandering home through Coventry after nights at the SU!

It will save you wandering through the campus after nights out in Coventry though!
Bulric2
To the pub to watch the football in the day I reckon.

I'm not missing United v Sunderland :beer:
Reply 31
hellokte

Just stay at someone's house on campus? I can see Coventry being a bit dodgy at night if you're on your on.

TMDaines
I'm not missing United v Sunderland :beer:

I'm expecting Giggs to score his hundredth. :wink:
Bulric2
I'm expecting Giggs to score his hundredth. :wink:

I expect him to play midweek and not at the weekend to be honest.

Latest

Trending

Trending