The Student Room Group

Case Studies - Geog A Edexcel Unit 4

Hi can anyone give me an idea of how many case studies they are memorising for tomorrows exam and in what areas?

I have a few case studies but dont know whether i should be looking for more case studies to give me a better chance of being able to answer the questions in the exam, i only seem to have very basic examples, what type of examples is everyone else using?
Reply 1
for glacial systems im just naming glaciers with say, a medial moraine, such as the Mendenhall glacier in Alaska. thats literally all the detail im using =S
Reply 2
Reply 3
Becca28
Hi can anyone give me an idea of how many case studies they are memorising for tomorrows exam and in what areas?

I have a few case studies but dont know whether i should be looking for more case studies to give me a better chance of being able to answer the questions in the exam, i only seem to have very basic examples, what type of examples is everyone else using?

i have no idea what case studies to use either!!!! aaahhh!
i need some case studies but i cant find any places!
Reply 4
tanzania - development gap
canvey island 1953 - global warming
population control - china
migration - russian jews to israel, turkish to germany
global warming - blackwater national wildlife refuge, east coast usa
Reply 5
if in doubt, JUST MAKE THEM UP chances are the lake district will have the feature and that most glaciers will have a terminal moraine etc
Reply 6
yeh, but i just need a few definates!!!
i need to know a place where theres a polar glacier?

Latest

Trending

Trending