Not being too muscular.
:o:
Reply 42
Strawberrycayk
LMAO
:rofl:

Hey I gave you a compliment!
:hmmm:

I think'll you find you complitmented gone revising and i just saw you said dont get to much muscle and yeah, :lolwut: he is weight training!!

:biggrin:
I think'll you find you complitmented gone revising and i just saw you said dont get to much muscle and yeah, :lolwut: he is weight training!!

Haha whoops I thought you were OP then :biggrin:

Too much muscle looks weird!
OP has a nice body if he toned it a little more [A LITTLE] it'll look nicer
but when guys have too much muscle it's rather scary :eek3:

She didnt compliment me.

Anyway, lets all three of us just agree that it is impossible to have too much muscle.
Reply 45
Gone Revising
She didnt compliment me.

Anyway, lets all three of us just agree that it is impossible to have too much muscle.

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4735872/muscle-main_Full.jpg

O rly?
Reply 46
Strawberrycayk

He wont just suddenly pop into a steroid monster.

You can have to much muscle (bodybuilders..) but i dont think he needs to worry about to much. Most women love it anyway :awesome:
Reply 48
Strawberrycayk

I intend to end up in the Marine's at some point, so why I'm doing this for appearance, I do actually need to get bigger and a **** load stronger.
Rucklo
I intend to end up in the Marine's at some point, so why I'm doing this for apperance, I do actually need to get bigger and a **** load stronger.

Oooh okay :biggrin: good luck then :smile:
Reply 50
Hahahahaha, after looking on some facebook drunken photo's of me from saturday night standing next to my mate who's 6ft it turn's out i'm actually about 6'0.5''-6'1'' D:. I thought I was 5'10'' thats SUCH a shock tbh.
Reply 51
Day 4

Ermm today hasn't been the best, spoke to my mom about just giving me chicken for tea and buying in certain food's so that will be commencing from when she next goes shopping.

Cold is being a bitch to get rid of, got it down to a cough and sore throat but my ear's have been waxing up. Anyone else love when you out ear drop's in and you can feel the air popping as it's released as the wax is weakened? Or am i just a freak? :P.

Today not been the best food wise.

7am: Cereal + milk + pear
1pm: 2 ham + salad samwiches
5pm: Chop + veg

Going to go get something now and will have a protein shake later. Really need to eat moaarrrrrrr.
Reply 52
Too add, have had 2 bowls of cerial and 2 more ham + salad samwiches and sitting with protein shake now.

Not best food ever but until mum get's what I asked for it will do the job.
Rucklo
Too add, have had 2 bowls of cerial and 2 more ham + salad samwiches and sitting with protein shake now.

Not best food ever but until mum get's what I asked for it will do the job.

A solid addition :top:
Reply 54
Day 5

Had a really bad day :frown: .

Whatever cold/fluey thing I have, has come back a bit stronger today. Forgot to take lunch and had argument with dad earlier before I went to gym. Sorted out now but made gym session ****.

Today had usual food for now.. cereal, fruit, ham + salad samwiches and had some pizza and salad.

Anyway gym:

BB Bench Press 47.5kg 3x10 (Felt heavy :frown: , but got every rep)
Squat 50kg 1x10 (I felt burning pain just below my stomach, wasn't bad but burned every rep so stopped, weight was fine)
Deadlift 50kg 3x5 (Again felt the same pain so did low weight)
Leg Press 120kg 3x10 (Fine as norma)
Lat Pull Down 55kg (Fine fine)
Shoulder Press 35kg 3x10 (Was ok)
Calf Raises 40kg 2x10 (Fine)
BB Row's 50kg 2x10 (Was just annoyed by now so didn't bother with 3rd set)
Seated Cable Row 45kg 3x10 (Fine)
DB Bicep Curl 15kg 3x8

Not brilliant, hope for better on Saturday.
Reply 55
Forgot what I had to eat today tbh, usual.

Back is a bit sore, was first time I had deadlifted, meh when I get initial DOMS out the way all will be good. Gym tommorow will try 50kg bench 55kg squat 60kg deadlift (last twoo providing I don't feel that burning.) Rest will put up depending how I feel after them.
Reply 56
Stop being a pussy and lift the ******* weights.
Reply 57
SMed
Stop being a pussy and lift the ******* weights.

Day 6

Done :biggrin: .

BB Bench Press 50kg 3x10
Squat 55kg 3x10
Deadlift 60kg 3x5
Lat Pull Down 55kg 3x10
Shoulder Press 35kg 3x10
Calf Raises 40kg 2x10
DB Row's 25kg 3x10
Seated Cable Row 50kg 3x10
DB Bicep Curl 15kg 3x8

So 1 week on. Bench +15kg, Shoulder Press +10kg, Squat + 20kg, Deadlift +10kg.

Not bad. I don't think I can keep this full body workout shizzle going though. Chemo injection's just won't allow me to recover in time (kinda forgot to mention that in first post). So good old upper/lower split me thinks from now.
Reply 58
chemo injections?
Reply 59
chemo injections?

I was diagnosed with cancer in my neck in March, but that won't stop me if I have a say about it :smile:.

Latest