The Student Room Group
Reply 1
leave it a few days, texting has a habit of making people too clingy, talk to her in person and it'll probably be all fine. after you leave it a bit, text her and dont talk nonsense! or even better, phone her!
How long since she last replied?
Reply 3
30 minutes :P I feel Ive really made a mess of it when everything was going so well.

Problem is I won't see her until a week on Thursday and if I phone her it will be too weird...
Reply 4
i would wait a bit - then the next time you text just make a joke of it. don;t talk nonsense again and carry on as normal! if i were her i'd appreciate it, and it would reassure me you weren't totally crazy if you acknowledged you were being a bit funny!

don't worry about it too much though. :smile:
Reply 5
Maybe she just had to go and do something like answer the phone, get something to eat etc. and that's why she's not replying?
Reply 6
I hope so.

*Preys*
Reply 7
just leave it for a bit, if she doesnt reply to you tonight, text her in a couple of days. you dont want to seem desperate
A Glaswegian Everton fan? Oh well, stranger things have been seen, like Manchester Buccaneers fans actually in Manchester.

Dave, I'm going to tell you something you have not thought about properly before. It does not involve playing anything cool nor engaging in mind games. It simply involves a little thinking.

Give her the gift of missing you.

If you're going to be this nice and open, then be very careful and don't do too much too soon.

When the average guy meets a really attractive woman that is different from the others (as I'm sure you value this girl), one he wants to have a relationship with, he usually starts doing too much. As well as being in touch all the time, he buys gifts, calls all the time and gives lots of compliments.

This is super size wiss boy behaviour, and if it doesn't let the woman know that she can rely on you for financial/ego support for gifts/dinners/compliments, it certainly results in the woman running away.

Furthermore, never ask her questions about her feelings unless you're going to come up with a spontaneous charming comedy line to twist the original question. Asking if she likes you etc guarantees women to go cold on you. You'll kill the sexual tension instantly. Don't do it.

In the meantime, do not doubt your ability to meet new people. You just need to start talking to women.

£100/minute on paypal for personalised consultations :rolleyes:
Reply 9
She's got to stop sometime, as she doesn't have endless credit. I really wouldn't worry about her not texting you back.

I would leave it for today. Tomorrow, I would text her and ask her if she has MSN etc so that you can talk in a non-clingy way. And then, call her :smile:

Good luck.
Reply 10
A Glaswegian Blue indeed.

Your help has been really good. Ive used the cocky/sarcastic way of getting close to her. She has laughed none stop but Ive probably made a bit of a mess of it over the text.

I'll text her tomorrow, here's hoping, eh?
Reply 11
good luck! and hey-its only 30mins eh?
You only need 4/5 cocky moments of mock seriousness, do whatever for the rest of the time. Just don't ever go wussy on her - only Anakin does the dark side.

Good man.
Reply 13
Chasing about after her ain't gonna get you anywhere bruv, if she wants to carry on talkin to you she will do.
Reply 14
Davie_Moyes
Me and this girl were getting on very well the other.

I got her number and texted her tonight. All was going well until my texts were just talking nonsense, now she isnt replying.

I don't want to send her another text incase she thinks Im crazy but how can I make ammends?

Help. :smile:

If she doesnt txt back it means this:

I think I shall quote Britney Spears...

I think I did it again
I made you believe we're more than just friends
Oh baby
It might seem like a crush
But it doesn't mean that I'm serious
'Cause to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Oh baby, baby

well most of the time its what it means. Maybe theres totally nothing wrong with you but she was just having a bit of fun, you may have sounded like you wanted something more.

Latest

Trending

Trending