The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 1
Just popped in to say this is a good idea. Uni TSR frweshers meets are a good way of making friends and also giving you a little sense of familiarity in a sea of newness.

:yy:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Obviously there are not many tsr users at Brookes.

Havent been to Morals as of yet, it would be a trek for me to get to.
Reply 3
tom_tom_tom
Obviously there are not many tsr users at Brookes.

Havent been to Morals as of yet, it would be a trek for me to get to.

I only suggested Morals as it's literally across the road from me, and guess so which is a shame but we should get a meet going with some people from around need to get to know some people as the people in my halls are well rather anti-social and at times wether or not they realise it can be plain rude, don't go out etc. but that's not stopping me having a good time :woo:

If it's a trek for you I'm guessing your either in Harcourt or Wheatley.
BillV3
I only suggested Morals as it's literally across the road from me, and guess so which is a shame but we should get a meet going with some people from around need to get to know some people as the people in my halls are well rather anti-social and at times wether or not they realise it can be plain rude, don't go out etc. but that's not stopping me having a good time :woo:

If it's a trek for you I'm guessing your either in Harcourt or Wheatley.

Ah im having a great time in halls, have a really good flat/block of people going on atm.

Im in Crescent, so its not overly far away but sufficiently enough as the U5 never turns up :mad:
Reply 5
tom_tom_tom
Ah im having a great time in halls, have a really good flat/block of people going on atm.

Im in Crescent, so its not overly far away but sufficiently enough as the U5 never turns up :mad:

Alright for some, I'm going to go see my halls manager tomorrow as my Hall Warden suggested but was told to 'not get my hopes up' even though I know there's 3 spare rooms in F6 1 spare room here in F2 and countless others beside, I just really can't take a year of this in the day time, evenings are great, met tons of people just seems all the decent ones come from places like Cheney, Harcourt, Warneford etc. and all the international students who I stress before people go 'OMFG RACIST' are great people just the ones I've met don't go out, lock themselves away etc. although I met a group of Germans the other day who were a good laugh and a Dutch girl who got major kudos for recognising my shirt as being from XKCD, just all the anti social ones seem to be in Clive Booth F2 oh and me typical

Have you been going to the nights out at the venue in the SU at all as if you have chances are I've probably met you but not under the greatest of circumstances :lol:
Reply 6
Hi, Id be sure to come to a meet up, I'm just across the way in Clive too. Let us know!
Reply 7
Floria
Hi, Id be sure to come to a meet up, I'm just across the way in Clive too. Let us know!

Woo :biggrin:

Where abouts in Clive Booth? Remember the doors at F2 are always open :yep: (well you'll have to ring the bell first :lol: )

EDIT: your top 5 anime needs more CLAMP stuff :eek:
Reply 8
BillV3
Woo :biggrin:

Where abouts in Clive Booth? Remember the doors at F2 are always open :yep: (well you'll have to ring the bell first :lol: )

EDIT: your top 5 anime needs more CLAMP stuff :eek:

I'm in s10c.

Latest

Trending

Trending