The Student Room Group
If I told you, I'd have to kill you. No seriously you have to sign an agreement not to dislose such information :wink: But yes, there is an interview and a questionnaire.
Reply 2
Mushi_master
If I told you, I'd have to kill you. No seriously you have to sign an agreement not to dislose such information :wink: But yes, there is an interview and a questionnaire.

What happens if you do disclose it?

Are we talking slap on the wrists, fining, getting kicked out, or getting arrested for high treason?
Reply 3
Phalanges

Are we talking slap on the wrists, fining, getting kicked out, or getting arrested for high treason?

arrested for high treason methinks.
Reply 4
1 Formula
arrested for high treason methinks.

So they signed the Official Secrets Act? :teeth:

I want to be forced to sign that one day. :h:
Reply 5
kings has a special sector which is a branch of its admission team. basically, the team consists of 10 highly trained supermonkeys which dont eat, sleep, crap, they just look over the net for traitors. when they find those traitors, you don't wanna know what they do to them .

but seriously, you have to sign an agreement after the interview to make the process as fair as possible.
MAKE WITH THE SECRETS :teeth:
Phalanges

Haha, I have no idea. But there's no way I'm disclosing something on such a public forum when I'm definitely traceable for them.

All I'll say is it's nothing to worry about, seriously.
Reply 8
Mushi_master
Haha, I have no idea. But there's no way I'm disclosing something on such a public forum when I'm definitely traceable for them.

All I'll say is it's nothing to worry about, seriously.

Oh yeah, it would be madness to say anything, I was just curious about how serious they were. :p:
Phalanges
Oh yeah, it would be madness to say anything, I was just curious about how serious they were. :p:

Well, they claimed the death penalty for talking in lectures so I wouldn't like to know :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending