Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's overrated :smile:
Reply 2
BlackHawk

Would you care to elaborate??!!
Reply 3
I've never had one yet but I have seriously considered it before with a couple of mates: we're all kind of on/off shag budies (oh today's permissive society) and we've all slept with the other two sepaately, but not together. It really nearly happened one night, but SOMEONE got too drunk and we decided it would be a bad idea, then one of them went away for 3 months and now I'm attached so I can't see it happening in the near future!
Reply 4
BlackHawk

depends who its with!
most people think of it as a fantasy, and thats where it goes wrong.

Don't think of it as one, and as such will become more enjoyable.
Just make sure they are the right people! or animosity beckons . . . .
Reply 5
Strictly a fantasy for me!
Reply 6
i couldnt do it. just doesnt appeal to me!
Reply 7
Doesn't really appeal to me to be honest... :redface:
Reply 8
Definately a fantasy - with a girl, not another man.

I would try it, but not with my boyfriend, would have to be someone i'd just met that i didn't have really deep feelings for. But thats unlikely to happen.

But yeah, it is a turn on.
Reply 9
Someone always gets left out if you're joining in with a couple because they're so set in their ways, and comfortable with each other. Also, there're jealousy issues.
I'd definitely consider one, but it'd have to be with people I knew really really well as just friends, a laugh rather than a serious sexual experience.
Reply 10
SophistiCat
Who has had/would have one?

If you have, was it worth it?

How did/would you go about finding the third person if you are in a relationship? You can hardly do it with a friend- that would just mess things up.

If i wasnt with my bf I would only if it were with two really hot bi sexual guys. :biggrin:
Reply 11
Me and my boyfriend have considered having one with a girl (i'm bisexual) but I don't think I could have sex with someone I had no emotional connection with, but surely having a connection would make things a lot more complicated in the long-run?
Reply 12
If you're in a loving relationship i don't see why you would want to have sex with anyone else. I have a boyfriend and i dont know what he thinks about threesomes but i know there is no way i could ever watch him having sex with someone else! and i wouldnt want to have sex with anyone other than him either. Wouldnt it make you insecure knowing your boyfriend/partner wanted sex with someone else in the first place??xxx
Reply 13
lady: I totally see your point, but many see threesomes as a way of sharing a sexual experience with your partner, rather than a way of justifying sleeping with someone else.
Reply 14
SophistiCat
lady: I totally see your point, but many see threesomes as a way of sharing a sexual experience with your partner, rather than a way of justifying sleeping with someone else.

oh ok, i think i understand a little better now, but i still cant ever see myself being comfortable with anyone else being 'in between' me and my boyfriend! Hope its not a big fantasy of his, becuase thats something i'll never be able to do!xxx
Reply 15
SophistiCat
Me and my boyfriend have considered having one with a girl (i'm bisexual) but I don't think I could have sex with someone I had no emotional connection with, but surely having a connection would make things a lot more complicated in the long-run?

No no no, sleeping with your boyfriend and someone else is really shaky ground. Only do it if you've really really thought about it, because:
a) there could be jealousy issues from all sides if you're not all really secure in yourself. So make sure she's really confident - the two of you have got each other but I assume this hypothetical girl will be single, and that can just make things even worse. And between the two of you, inadequacy etc can play a part.
b) make sure you're close to her, and your boyfriend is too - two people in a threesome who are madly in love and one, effectively, sex toy does not make for a good mix
c) practically, the logistics of the thing are difficult. I don't think I have to spell it out for you but there are lots of things which can quite easily turn into a 2 doing 1 watching situation - you have to be constantly making sure everyone's included.

I'd really advise you to steer well clear unless you really have no doubts - atm I'd definitely take it carefully as you don't even have a third person in mind, and they've got to be chosen really well.
I hope it works out,
skevvybritt x
Reply 16
i might have one but not with someone i cared about. probably if i was drunk then i'd do it with a friend and a fitty for a laugh...but probably wouldn't go all the way. wouldn't want to ruin a friendship.
Reply 17
i've tried it, its very nice. with 2 girls that is, not another guy :eek:
Lozza
i might have one but not with someone i cared about. probably if i was drunk then i'd do it with a friend and a fitty for a laugh...but probably wouldn't go all the way. wouldn't want to ruin a friendship.

indeed. will screw up relationships, and cause future problems...
Reply 19
CrispyDuck
I've been asked (and i was a virgin!) lol an older couple asked me if i'd be interested....I said No, it was a little to early in my sexual career to be thinking about that :rolleyes: lol, i wouldn't rule it out in the future though

xxxx

:eek: how old were u?!

Latest

Trending

Trending