The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
And could anyone please tell me what my powerpoint presentation should be like? do I need to describe my work or include titles or any info, or what? I'm applying very soon and I'm so nervous....
lara192
sorry for the delayed reply! I've been working like crazy putting together my portfolio for the last few weeks! there's a UAL representative coming to my school on december 8th, one day before my 18th bday :smile:, and I'm going to hand her all my application stuff and my portfolio on a cd (powerpoint presentation) because I'm applying internationally as I live in the middle east.. how is your application going?? where else are you applying? I'm so worried if I dont get in that I don't get in to my OTHER choices! lol its so stressful...

Woah that must be so much more stressful applying internationally! Well done :smile: I've sent off all my application forms.. Chelsea, Kingston, Bournemouth and Cardiff. Where else are you applying? I'm so worried too! And I go traveling South East Asia in January and February which mixes things up for interviews rather alot... Oh well :smile:
Reply 22
I just applied to Chelsea today!! and im going for interview in january.. so excited! I'm applying to Goldsmiths College, the Slade school of Fine Art, maybe Kingston's and maybe Parsons Paris in france :smile: good luck anyway!!

Latest