Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
UCAS_HELP_NEEDED
I did that. :biggrin:

But EESW for me (Wales). :woo:

And we won the whole thing. :woo:

And I got a Gold on top of that. :p:

lucky man!

what was more embarassing was that there was 2 groups from our school and the other team all got gold. so when they called us up in assembly everyone laughed cos we were a level below:mad:
u4m1r
lucky man!

what was more embarassing was that there was 2 groups from our school and the other team all got gold. so when they called us up in assembly everyone laughed cos we were a level below:mad:

:mmm:

We are the champions!

You are the losers! :rofl:

:p:
I did my nuffield bursary this year, and no one has told me that i have been awarded the gold crest award, eventhough i applied for it and gave all the stuff in. does this mean i havn't got it then? :s-smilie:
Reply 23
I'm quite interested in the Crest award.... But I can't participate in the Nuffield bursary summer scheme, as I probably won't be around ireland for entire summer... Does anyone know how the silver or gold award is done independently? Thanks..:smile:
My team was told by the CREST assessor at the Engineering Education Scheme celebration day that we all got gold. I was wondering if we were supposed to have recieved a certificate or some sort of proof of recieving the award?
Reply 25
hi, maybe too late to ask this, but how did you get a crest award from EES? Because I have done EES and i just got a certificate from EDT and Industrial Cadets.

Quick Reply

Latest