The Student Room Group

Need help please???

Hi there, am in need of a little advice, BIG TIME. Unfortunately i did not make it through to the second year of my studies and am now having to go through the process of appeal. As they have also terminated my place of study. What the problem is, is on reviewing my marks i have only passed two modules out of the units yet so far as i was concerned on liaising with my tutors i only had failed four which i had to re-sub and i did two went in on time two went in late due to bereavement in the family at which i filled a form for this, and have now been told by my tutor that she did not bother to hand the form in. The point is does anyone have an idiot guide (excuse my choice of words) of how to write up an appeal how to start it and put it together and then to finish it. Have tried to contact the uni student support on several occasions and not been successful email, phonecalls etc, have downloaded something on the uni website about what they are looking for in a possible appeal and what info you would need to provide for an appeal but cannot actually access any info or help in putting one together. All advice gratefully received pleeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeee help.:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending