The Student Room Group

UCL accommodation swap

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cutieapple44
They email you with your accommodation offer.

Have you been emailed? I just got an acknowledgement?
It doesn't matter where you live.

You will always be the Godless scum of Gower Street!
Reply 62
Original post by HSG1992
It doesn't matter where you live.

You will always be the Godless scum of Gower Street!

You say this like it's an insult? Better than being from strand poly.
Original post by Hylean
You say this like it's an insult? Better than being from strand poly.

lol...Don't get your knickers in a twist sweetheart, just a bit of friendly student rags is all :wink:
Original post by ThisIsMyMoment
Have you been emailed? I just got an acknowledgement?

Yes I got an acknowledgement and then a few weeks later I was emailed my accommodation offer. But some people did not get an acknowledgement. You can always ring and ask if they have received your accommodation. Do you have an unconditional offer? If so, you should receive your accommodation before thursday. No guarantees though. Hope this helps. :smile:
Yes I got an acknowledgement and then a few weeks later I was emailed my accommodation offer. But some people did not get an acknowledgement. You can always ring and ask if they have received your accommodation. Do you have an unconditional offer? If so, you should receive your accommodation before thursday. No guarantees though. Hope this helps. :smile:

Okay thanks :biggrin: Where have you been given?
Okay thanks :biggrin: Where have you been given?

I got College Hall.
I got College Hall.

Is that the inter thing? It's not UCL-owned, is it? It's UoL, iirc?
Is that the inter thing? It's not UCL-owned, is it? It's UoL, iirc?

Its an intercollegiate hall.
Its an intercollegiate hall.

Is it the one you wanted? xD
Is it the one you wanted? xD

Yes it is.
Yes it is.

Yay :biggrin: I'll just wait for mine now, thanks for the info :hugs:
Yay :biggrin: I'll just wait for mine now, thanks for the info :hugs:

What are you going to study? Which accommodation are you hoping for?
Reply 73
i ve been allocated to Hawkridge House , i really want to swap to langton close because my girlfriend is been allocated there. if you want to swap with me, please contact me.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 74
I have been offered James Lighthill accomodation, single room, self catered, en suite, at £189 per week it is way too much for me, anyone want to swap for something 150 or below and self catered please?

(edited 12 years ago)
I've been allocated Goldsmid House single room, en-suite, self-catered and I was wondering whether anyone would like to swap? It's £189 so far too expensive for me. I'd like anything that's self-catered and less than £170 a week.

Thank you!
Reply 76
Hey, I got offered Max Rayne single room non-catered. It's 110pounds/week which is really cheap but is pretty far out from UCL (15min busride, 40min walk apparently). I'm looking to swap to somewhere a little closer to UCL, anyone?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 77
Hey people!

My offer: Langton Close - Single - Not En-suite (£140.84)

Looking to swap for somewhere nearer. Perhaps Astor College, Campbell House, Ian Baker, Schafer, Arthur Tattersall, or John Tovell?

Any takers? PM me! :smile:
Reply 78
I have a single non-ensuite at Langton Close for £140.84 and would like to swap to anything a bit closer to campus. Anybody interested?
Would any of you Langton-ers swap with a shared room if I were to get one after results? :p: I'd happily live 20 minutes away I just want a single room!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending