The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Could be various things.

I imagine you exercise regularly :biggrin:

Nah I had to pick the first one lol, apart from walking to lectures there isnt much...
I used to think I ate alright then I realised oil and drink/ sauses etc had alot of calories, spesh cheese! Stupidly I though it was just quatity of any food...
2000 - 3500 depending on how much money I have to spend on food:yum:
Reply 42
Tefhel
Totally varies on the day, and what food there is at home.
Yesterday I had about 800 (and was frigging hungry too!)
Today I had about 1800+
But usually it must be around 1000 or just under.

Don't know how someone could eat like 3000 calories in a day unless it was just all junk food.

Its not that difficult. Plently of people manage!
Reply 43
Elementric
Either lies or you're horribly malnourished.

I'd say about 3000 on average for me, though it varies a lot.

Why would I lie. Its just that Im a vegetarian, so no fatty meat calories and I dont eat breakfast or lunch, chips, pizza or anything like that, maybe one thing like that once a month or something.
Reply 44
Natasha_c
Nah I had to pick the first one lol, apart from walking to lectures there isnt much...
I used to think I ate alright then I realised oil and drink/ sauses etc had alot of calories, spesh cheese! Stupidly I though it was just quatity of any food...

oils and cheese have lots of fat yeah, if you have a varied and balanced diet it doesn't matter, i suppose you should avoid to much fats from oil and stuff though. Unless your trying to put on weight like me :p:
about 1300 except on pub night when it's more like 2500
Reply 46
Anywhere between 1200-1600.*

*And try to stay active of course
Mine is around 2200 (or 2300?) :o:

omg, am i fat?
too many
Lauren__x
Why would I lie. Its just that Im a vegetarian, so no fatty meat calories and I dont eat breakfast or lunch, chips, pizza or anything like that, maybe one thing like that once a month or something.

Your BMR is 600?
Lauren__x

Surely you aren't serious? You must look like a rake.... Whether you're a vegetarian isn't really relevant; you need calories to put on/maintain weight. Also not eating breakfast or lunch is pretty bad...

To be honest if you're genuinely only eating under 600 calories a day, I'm surprised you're still alive.
Reply 51
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
Mine is around 2200 (or 2300?) :o:

omg, am i fat?

Possibly. I can't see you though :p:

Elementric
Surely you aren't serious? You must look like a rake.... Whether you're a vegetarian isn't really relevant; you need calories to put on/maintain weight. Also not eating breakfast or lunch is pretty bad...

Totally agree.
Natasha_c
Why is everyone eating so little on this thread????

Many people are just randomly guessing...generously. Wishful guessing.
Reply 53
On average I'd say 3500.
Possibly. I can't see you though :p:

I'm size 8/10 though. I'm not fat, actually. Honestly. I'm offended now :frown:
Smoosh
About 500-1000 calories.

You can't even survive on this surely! Not for long anyway...
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
Many people are just randomly guessing...generously. Wishful guessing.

how can you possibly say that?
you know exactly what everyone eats now?
Reply 57
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
I'm size 8/10 though. I'm not fat, actually. Honestly. I'm offended now :frown:

I'm sure you're not fat, i just found it amusing that you were asking everyone :biggrin:
death.drop

Erm, I know that they're posting on TSR, hence are alive, hence are eating more than 600 calories a day.... :rolleyes:
death.drop

Wow, calm down.

Latest