The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Anyone? It's quite urgent..
Reply 2
Already? The deadline hasn't even passed.
Reply 3
Sakujo
Already? The deadline hasn't even passed.

not the proper one.
Reply 4
work experience in a hospital? voluntary work with elderly/disabled/mentally ill people?
well just go on the bbc website..on the health section, got loads of information about 'recent developments'

stick with the basics though, dont go into 'developments in surgery' **** like that, cause will you understand it? er no! Genetics is always a good one, the swine flu pandemic, the biological 'war' we have with microbes
what about the cervical cancer injection.. or the recent developments in the HIV vaccine.
Theyre probably totally useless but its the best i've got! :biggrin:
Mrs Matt Bellamy
what about the cervical cancer injection.. or the recent developments in the HIV vaccine.
Theyre probably totally useless but its the best i've got! :biggrin:

well the cervical cancer jab highlighted an issue todays media has regarding health choices, you could discuss it raised an issue with patient choice- which is a 'big thing' atm in the NHS
Reply 8
Most recent case from the top of my head is the Cervical Cancer Vaccine and how the fourteen year old girl died?

Research stuff about Genetic Engineering, Stem Cell Research, Vaccines etc.
Reply 9
Subcutaneous
well the cervical cancer jab highlighted an issue todays media has regarding health choices, you could discuss it raised an issue with patient choice- which is a 'big thing' atm in the NHS

So you're recommending swine flu?

Thanks guys for all your help.
MoTheMedic
Most recent case from the top of my head is the Cervical Cancer Vaccine and how the fourteen year old girl died?

Research stuff about Genetic Engineering, Stem Cell Research, Vaccines etc.

she didnt die from the vaccine, they've confirmed it and there are still results of the blood tests etc etc to come- so pretty conclusive it wasn't the cause of death, what HAS arisen though, as i said..the impact of the media on health decisions, do they have more of an impact than health professionals? Some may say yes
Subcutaneous
she didnt die from the vaccine, they've confirmed it and there are still results of the blood tests etc etc to come- so pretty conclusive it wasn't the cause of death, what HAS arisen though, as i said..the impact of the media on health decisions, do they have more of an impact than health professionals? Some may say yes

Sorry haven't read the news today the day before yesterday they said that she died shortly after receiving the vaccine so we assumed that it was the cause.
MoTheMedic
Sorry haven't read the news today the day before yesterday they said that she died shortly after receiving the vaccine so we assumed that it was the cause.

no, it was never assumed as the cause, the media just 'assumed' themselves and blew it out of proportion as they usually do
Reply 13
People are already getting interviews :eek: I haven't even sent mine off yet lol!

Search on google!
Subcutaneous
no, it was never assumed as the cause, the media just 'assumed' themselves and blew it out of proportion as they usually do

Well my source is the Media so I read what they write.
Reply 15
Subcutaneous

i was going to mention that but thanks for confirming.

Latest

Trending

Trending