The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
jem_angel
hi
Just found out I am in Claycroft block 3... which one is this? Just so we know where to park in front of on saturday :woo:

http://www.warwick.ac.uk/go/contractsWA

Go there and log in with your 6 letter username.

Then click 2009-2010 and then Arrival Instructions.

There are also regulations below as well.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
hi
thanks... i know where claycroft is it's just i didn't know which of the blocks is block 3??
It's not really important lol i'm just impatient
Reply 3
jem_angel
hi
Just found out I am in Claycroft block 3... which one is this? Just so we know where to park in front of on saturday :woo:

I'm in block two :biggrin: I thought they put all the fresher's together in one block...hmmmmm :confused:
Reply 4
haha they probably do :smile: ... i'm a 3rd year so that's probably the reason behind it... i think i def remember reading that all the freshers are in 1 block, final years in another and postgrads in another.....
but we're all arriving on the same weekend...which should be great fun :rolleyes:
Reply 5
oooh ok! that makes sense now :smile:

cant wait!
Reply 6
jem_angel
hi

How do you find out what block you are in? I know where my accommodation is but not which block....
Reply 7
They sent out emails to whatever address you used to apply for accommodation. (I'm block 2!)
Reply 8
georgia
They sent out emails to whatever address you used to apply for accommodation. (I'm block 2!)

I'm going into Jack Martin and haven't received one :/ i'm getting worried now....
Reply 9
gillsfan36
I'm going into Jack Martin and haven't received one :/ i'm getting worried now....

Have any other people moving into JM got their block numbers?
Reply 10
georgia
Have any other people moving into JM got their block numbers?

Don't worry... I was in JM in first year and only found out my block/room no. on the day... i think the wardens in the residences do it differently.... the email from claycroft was just about kitchen meetings on the first weekend but people who are in JM will find that out when they arrive :smile:
JM is awesome.... i wish we could go back there for final year :smile:
Reply 11
jem_angel
Don't worry... I was in JM in first year and only found out my block/room no. on the day... i think the wardens in the residences do it differently.... the email from claycroft was just about kitchen meetings on the first weekend but people who are in JM will find that out when they arrive :smile:
JM is awesome.... i wish we could go back there for final year :smile:

Oh no no, I meant for gillsfan36 - she's worried that she hasn't heard, so I was wondering if other JM-ers have heard or if none have - I've already found out I'm in Claycroft block 2 :smile:
I'm JM and I haven't got anything (as of earlier today).

Latest