The Student Room Group

I hope all three get killed in prison.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091001/tuk-nursery-abuse-trio-admit-child-sex-o-45dbed5.html

Because , you cannot rely on British justice anymore to punish scum like these three properly.

If they get out ,they will be lynched so they will have to be given new identities paid for by the taxpayer.

It also turns out that two of them were talking about abducting a young boy at some point.

Because we have no death penalty and not even proportionate sentences for these digusting crimes, I hope all of them get killed by prisoners who feel they are higher up the food chain than them.To be honest most will be higher up the food chain. If I knew any of the victims I would gladly help fund some kind of contract on them while in prison.

I dislike people taking the law into their own hands becomes sometimes an innocent person gets caught up in it, and I really think the state should punish.But I do not believe the government and the judicary are not serving the public in the way they should. These crimes disgust me.The state can't have it both ways, and I would bet a sizable amount that at least one will end up losing an eye at least maybe their life.

And this puts paid to the myth that is only men that sexually abuse or rape.So put that in your pipe and smoke it Harriet Harman.

Scroll to see replies

I was waiting for someone to post this. If you tried to imagine a female paedophile, you would probably envision that fat bitch.
ArcadiaHouse
I was waiting for someone to post this. If you tried to imagine a female paedophile, you would probably envision that fat bitch.

Not being funny but I don't think I have ever seen a good looking paedo (fit teachers who do their pupils aside but are they paedos ... debatable). They are worse than just being ugly in my opinion, there is actually something about their appearance that just makes your skin crawl.
they obviously have psychological problems
my god they're ugly!
Reply 5
ergh - at least they will be locked up for a period of time
Reply 6
I find it SO unfair that people who have been raped/abused whatever don't get secret identities or (as we were talking about in psychology today) women who get sent to prison for killing their abusive husbands who rape them+and his girls(true story =S)
and people who do the most disgusting crimes i.e. these 3 when they leave prison, and those boys that abused those 2 other boys and the baby p killers all get hidden away and a new life for 'protection'
Vile people, but no, I don't hope they get murdered in prison.
x-pri-x
I find it SO unfair that people who have been raped/abused whatever don't get secret identities or (as we were talking about in psychology today) women who get sent to prison for killing their abusive husbands who rape them+and his girls(true story =S)
and people who do the most disgusting crimes i.e. these 3 when they leave prison, and those boys that abused those 2 other boys and the baby p killers all get hidden away and a new life for 'protection'

No one would try to attack/kill these people after they are released.

I doubt having a new identity is a nice experience unless you're a target.
pugnacitas
No one would try to attack/kill these people after they are released.

I doubt having a new identity is a nice experience unless you're a target.

Why shouldn't they face society for their crimes? they should have thought about that before doing what they did. I mean really, not all criminals get new identities despite the fact their victims have families and people who would be very angry with them , why do we have to make exceptions for these ,especially as they are not just criminals but bottom feeders of the criminal fraternity.

I would protect the families of these criminals but sorry, as far as I'm concerned they can fend for themselves.
AM sick of hearing stories like this, I dont care anymore
Reply 11
:sigh:
And this ladies and gentlemen is why hanging should be bought back.
Ministerdonut
Why shouldn't they face society for their crimes? they should have thought about that before doing what they did. I mean really, not all criminals get new identities despite the fact their victims have families and people who would be very angry with them , why do we have to make exceptions for these ,especially as they are not just criminals but bottom feeders of the criminal fraternity.

I would protect the families of these criminals but sorry, as far as I'm concerned they can fend for themselves.

Oh, I'm not feeling sorry for them. The problem would be the mess vigilantes would cause by attacking/killing them and the difficulty they would face in getting a job, so it probably works out cheaper to just give them a new identity.

I think they should just be killed, as that's realistically the cheapest and most effective solution.
The trio will be sentenced on November 13th. So lets wait til then to spill our vitriol. Its evidently a bad thing that has happened but to say it goes as far as to warrant the re-instatement of capital punishment is a bit far.
It seems the Daily Mailers have come out in full force ...
Reply 16
all three should be raped and then hanged
Olivia_Lightbulb
It seems the Daily Mailers have come out in full force ...

You do realise the Daily Mail is the second most bought paper in this country don't you?

And the Daily Mail doesn't have a pair of melons on page 3, so maybe this is a reflection with how out of touch many on this forum are with mainstream public opinion. The uncomfortable truth for some is most are pro hanging, anti Europe, and harsh on immigration.
Ministerdonut
You do realise the Daily Mail is the second most bought paper in this country don't you?

And the Daily Mail doesn't have a pair of melons on page 3, so maybe this is a reflection with how out of touch many on this forum are with mainstream public opinion. The uncomfortable truth for some is most (daily mail reading people) are pro hanging, anti Europe, and harsh on immigration.

Fixed. They're still in the minority, second most bought paper or not.
Ministerdonut

And the Daily Mail doesn't have a pair of melons on page 3, so maybe this is a reflection with how out of touch many on this forum are with mainstream public opinion. The uncomfortable truth for some is most are pro hanging, anti Europe, and harsh on immigration.

The fact that the Sun and Daily Mail are most bought papers in the country does not mean that they are good newspapers. The quality of their articles does that, and it is from that basis that they and their readers are judged.

Latest