The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
xps.systems
quite possibly Welsh people who feel they are being unfairly stereotyped?

squish.

touche
jismith1989
Anyway, why do you leave squish at the bottom of your posts?

I'm going for arrogance being the cause.
Reply 42
xps.systems
They may not be a 'race'. I think they're part of the Caucasoid race....

... but they are still an ETHNIC GROUP, right?

Welsh people are Cymroids.

So technically it is 'ethnicist' but this is classified under racist.

squish.

To be completely honest why does anyone give a ****.

To me race = black,asian,middle eastern and white.

Thats it cymroid wtf, they're white.

White is white in my eyes.
Reply 43
Felix101
Wha?

"the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life."

From the UN, with love

Well surely that is nationalist discrimination.

The whole ******* world has gone barmy when you can't call anyone anything any more or even differentiate people for fear of being called racist etc.

Soon you wont be able to call fat people fat or tall people tall.
Reply 44
The welsh are basically British.
it wasn't racist. Just doesn't make any sense. What the hell does the size of the country have to do with how the meat tastes?
Reply 46
It's PC gone maad! :hat: However more on-topic the English do have something that makes them better than the Welsh. Nelson. :shh: I've also heard from a reputable source that he is currently scattered around the kingdom, sneakily disguised as alluring peices of fried chicken in nugget form, with a reward of 10 gold soverigns for he who collects the most peices out of the 51 originals! Discuss.

Latest

Trending

Trending