The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aiko
Just an update on this thread, it's mostly complete. Everything has been written, I just have to collate and appropriate some images for it. Curiously, when is this forum becoming available? In any case, the thread should be finished by tomorrow. :smile:

That's great news to hear. I don't have an exact date for the changes, but they should be very soon (we are just sorting out all of the last little bits and then we're ready).
Reply 9981
Original post by Truered
The only thing I recognize is K-on meets baseball :nyoron: I have cross game to watch at some point though. (Yes I did reply purely because of the last part :awesome: )

Aha, to be honest, I wasn't being entirely serious when I wrote that last sentence because obviously one would have had to have seen either anime to warrant replying. :tongue: Still, Cross Game is a worthwhile watch, but not the best from Adachi, in my opinion. That would go to Touch, which is probably the best romance anime I've seen, with Maison Ikkoku a close second.

Oh and I've now started to watch Ranma. After all this time of no shows from Rumiko Takahashi I'm now watching urusei Yatsura and Ranma :mmm:

Ranma 1/2, along with Urusei Yatsura, were some of the first anime I've seen. I have fond memories of both, especially Ranma 1/2. It's episodic and there's very little in terms of development, but the antics that ensue in each episode were always fun to watch (not to mention, I was watching this each week on television when I was only twelve, so the episodic format didn't seem all that noticeable at the time). :tongue:

Original post by vin
eww baseball:pierre:

I grew up watching baseball on television. It's probably one of the few I don't get bored of watching. Now that I live in the US, I occasionally catch the MLB on television when it's on. :tongue:
Reply 9982
Original post by Phalanges
That's great news to hear. I don't have an exact date for the changes, but they should be very soon (we are just sorting out all of the last little bits and then we're ready).

Yeah, I still haven't gotten around to formatting the post (mainly due to work), but I'll definitely have it ready at some point this week. :smile:
Reply 9983
anyone like vampire knight?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9984

Anime Planet have just had their annual award thing http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/anime-planet-annual-anime-awards/95015-anime-planet-2010-awards-winners.html

what do you guys think of those:tongue: I dont think angel beats deserved that many:hmmm:

Original post by 11CP

needed more cool vampires, less emotional pussy ones :sadnod:
Tehe, Shiki's ending was fun.
Reply 9986
Original post by 11CP

I have an obsession :emo: waiting for my next fix
Reply 9987
Reading Hajime no Ippo :smug:

I feel so badass when I read it :daydreaming:
Reply 9988
:mad: people at animoo laughed at ep 22(:cry2:) of code geass!
Reply 9989
Hmm did't know there was an Anime society. Just watching Ghost in the Shell now
New thread

Feel free to fight over the last post. :smile:

yeah baby yeah!
Reply 9992
When's the new yaoi :sad: