The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You don't have to think about it ... you've got a choice. I'm pretty sure I almost died from nicotine chewing gum earlier and it wasn't that bad. I also think dying in a hospital would be better since they'd have lots of chemicals to shove in you to calm you down.
Reply 81
No point fearing the inevitable.
Reply 82
Death by snu snu (from Bubbles *De* Milo if possible.)
Reply 83
That's why I don't get when people waste their lives. Do they not know that life is finite? For example: a morbidly obese chick who doesn't work/has no social life/doesn't do anything to benefit humanity. How can someone like this (and there are many) die having lived an utterly meaningless and pointless existence?

My answer to OP, be great. Because at least with greatness, your name and legacy will remain once you're dead. Idk maybe I just have issues with accepting the inevitability of my own death.
Reply 84
Bubbles*de*Milo

Ingenting undgår mig. Ingen undgår mig.
channy
Ingenting undgår mig. Ingen undgår mig.

Eh?

And this thread is from October..
Reply 86
Bubbles*de*Milo
Eh?

And this thread is from October..

I was quoting Death from The Seventh Seal. Brilliant film.

I'm not the one who revived it :ninja:
I try not to think about it too much because really, it can happen to anyone at any time you just don't know when to expect it.

A lot of people say you only live once so make the best of it. Live for the moment and don't worry too much about the future :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending