The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I did 3 11 and 15

Was so excited to see the questions because I had revised for them so well THAT I HAD A TOTAL BRAIN FREEZE!! :damnmate:
Couldn't string a sentence together.
OMG the examiners are going to have a good crack reading my paper :eek:
Reply 81
simsim

As for debates, you can get away with having 'heres one i prepared earlier' essay , and just contextulise it with the question.

You can easily get away with just knowing 3 debates and approaches. Not really such a heavy workload!
Reply 82
any1 got the exact wording of the questions from yesterday? well, namely for question 3, 4 and 15. i can't rememebr if q5 was:

5a) discuss research studies into one of more bio rhythms
5b) assess consequences of disruption to bio rhythms

OR

5a) discuss research into one of more bio rhythms

quite an important difference as i used theories and studies for q5
Reply 83
dustyjim
any1 got the exact wording of the questions from yesterday? well, namely for question 3, 4 and 15. i can't rememebr if q5 was:

5a) discuss research studies into one of more bio rhythms

OR

5a) discuss research into one of more bio rhythms

quite an important difference as i used theories and studies for q5

I'm pretty sure it said research (theories and/or studies?). Even if it said studies you can't change it now.
Reply 84
amie
Not sure if I believe you to be honest...why on earth would Cara Flanagan give one group of students an advantage over the rest? That doesn't seem very fair.

its not giving an advantage, she just re-iterated the fact that the board has to cover all aspects of the specification over a certain number of years, and she told this to her last year after a psych conference.

Latest