The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
belle_ash
As much as I despise racism, the punishment was too severe, there are other ways of setting an example than locking someone in a store room.

Reminds me of the time when some kids from my school use to lock our art teacher in the supply closet lol.

From what I've heard, the room wasn't locked and the child refused to leave the classroom so the teacher removed him. The whole story seems to have been over exaggerated
Doesn't surprise me one bit. Sadly state schools in this country have many left wing intolerant teachers who want to brainwash our students. It is even worse at uni.

I came across one who was a member of the Liberal democrat party. I find the liberals the worst of them all, for intolerance and threatening behaviour.He would quite freely spout his views in class ranting at us. He would goad me due to the fact he knew I had right wing views.Calling me Tory boy etc. Despite the fact Iam not a member of the tories as they are too left wing. One day I got into right argument with him over Afghanistan and he was losing so he lost his temper and said 'get out you fascist bastard and stay out'. The other people will kind of just staring at us.

I went straight to head of sixth form,one of the teachers I got on with and she was very fit too ,who after speaking to several other people in the class ,this teacher had to make a full apology to me in her office and allow me back into his class. Thats how you deal with liberal left wing scum, play the system and act like the victim. One day these types will be kicked out of our schools .
Reply 62
Rucklo
I'm not racist but why can we have the non racist view but not the racist one?

Pff - you're actually for freedom of speech? Might want to move abroad, it's not welcome in Britain anymore. Having said that, racist stuff really isn't on, however tbh folks, just live with it. Face facts, some people are thick arses who like to have scapegoats because they're too stupid to actually do well at anything and so want to blame someone.
Kickflip
Typical ageing beirdy-weirdy NUT marxist

What`s the odds this man-boy creature would rather chew his right arm off than do this to a non-white pupil?

I would like to see where it said he was a marxist. I am sure you are not one of those ignoramuses who think that Anti-Racist=Communist. :smile:

I laughed when I saw the title to be honest. But damn that's not cool. You can't do that, racist or not. Teacher should have controlled himself. I wonder what the joke was though...
L i b
Really depends how big the cupboard is, doesn't it?
Good -- and surprisingly obvious, considering that no one else, myself included, picked up on it -- point. I doubt that the Star is immune from tabloid word-inflation.
Reply 65
How do you get 100 Jews in a van?

Spoiler

How do you get 1000 Jews in a van?

Spoiler

How do you get 10,000 Jews in a van?

Spoiler

Reply 66
What an absolute legend.
Reply 67
Ridiculous.
A lot of racist jokes are funny...
You liberal minded people need to lighten up!
Reply 68
Lol at BNP outcry at a boy being locked in a cupboard. Didn't their manifesto promise a return for corporal punishment?
Reply 69
Serves him right, racists are the scum of the earth.
=D
Reply 70
Grow up Kickflip. That is a load of immature ****. The guy has been a teacher for over 30years with a good reputation. His head described him as a decent caring man (but just forget about that bit why don't you). Then one day he loses control because some nasty, achne ridden chav decides to push his luck with some foul mouthed racist joke that he repeats and repeats. If it had been me i would have found a way to chin the little **** - accidentally of course! My support goes to this man, not to the little pox who was the cause of the problem. If more teachers were allowed to take some good control like Michael Becker tried perhaps the kids who WANT to learn would have a chance. Instead we have to bow to the meely mouthed, human rights spouting liberal dullards (recognise yourself here?) Support your local teacher and kick the chavs out.
Reply 71
the49er
Grow up Kickflip. That is a load of immature ****. The guy has been a teacher for over 30years with a good reputation. His head described him as a decent caring man (but just forget about that bit why don't you). Then one day he loses control because some nasty, achne ridden chav decides to push his luck with some foul mouthed racist joke that he repeats and repeats. If it had been me i would have found a way to chin the little **** - accidentally of course! My support goes to this man, not to the little pox who was the cause of the problem. If more teachers were allowed to take some good control like Michael Becker tried perhaps the kids who WANT to learn would have a chance. Instead we have to bow to the meely mouthed, human rights spouting liberal dullards (recognise yourself here?) Support your local teacher and kick the chavs out.

So getting +repped tomorrow.
The teacher looks like Santa Claus.

Is that SF forum for real?
Reply 73
you have lost me there Laertes. Assume im almost as imbeclic as some of the other posters on here and explain your retort please.
Reply 74
the49er
you have lost me there Laertes. Assume im almost as imbeclic as some of the other posters on here and explain your retort please.

I thought it was good?
Reply 75
Laertes
I thought it was good?

Thank you. It's been a long day and the letters just aren't making words that make sense. Sorry.
No need to physically touch him.

Latest

Trending

Trending