The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

we're doing three, but it's the three i didn't want to do; relationships, aggression and eating disorders. what topics are you doing?
Reply 2
Depression
Aggression
Research Methods!!!:frown:
resaerch methods is a seperate module!
you do research methods and 2 set topics for unit 4 (which were doing first)
this is along with something like approaches ethics and debates.
Then Unit 3 is the 3 optional modules i think were doing aggression perception and relationships!
hope that helps :smile:
Reply 4
biological rhythms, eating behaviour, gender and cognitive development.
i wanted to do intellingence :frown:
Reply 5
I am self-teaching this. I think I might die a slow death. Doing relationships, gender and probably biological rhythms and sleeping patterns, or whatever it is called. This could easily change.
Reply 6
Malsy
I am self-teaching this. I think I might die a slow death. Doing relationships, gender and probably biological rhythms and sleeping patterns, or whatever it is called. This could easily change.

why would you do this to yourself?!
Relationships, Biological Rhythms and Aggression. OP, I don't think you get a choice of questions on a topic in the exam.
Reply 8
Laura373
why would you do this to yourself?!

Why would my school do this to me:emo:
Reply 9
piece_by_piece
Relationships, Biological Rhythms and Aggression. OP, I don't think you get a choice of questions on a topic in the exam.

I think you're allowed to answer 3 questions, so I think the OP means whichever topic question she likes the look of more she'll choose. So not answering the gender topic for example, but answering all the others..

unless I'm wrong!
Reply 10
Malsy
I think you're allowed to answer 3 questions, so I think the OP means whichever topic question she likes the look of more she'll choose. So not answering the gender topic for example, but answering all the others..

unless I'm wrong!

correct.
might just sack off gender and focus on cognitive development, because the crap teacher is teaching those two topics so it's definitely going to be one of those i'm not going to do.
Reply 11
Laura373
correct.
might just sack off gender and focus on cognitive development, because the crap teacher is teaching those two topics so it's definitely going to be one of those i'm not going to do.

:biggrin:

And lol!
I'm sure you'll be fine, you did amazing last year!:smile:
Reply 12
Malsy
:biggrin:

And lol!
I'm sure you'll be fine, you did amazing last year!:smile:

Haha, thank you :o:
Reply 13
We're doing schizophrenia, eating behaviours and psychology in the media.
Reply 14
Biscuit_05
We're doing schizophrenia, eating behaviours and psychology in the media.

what are you doing for unit 3? schizophrenia and media psychology are in unit 4.
we're doing Aggression, eating behaviours and relationships.

I find essays a lot harder than the AS style examinations! :frown: :frown:
Reply 16
We're doing three. Gender, Eating behaviour and aggression. The amount to learn for one exam seems less than last year, however it seems far more advanced and difficult.

Just wondering if anyone knew if there will be a range of short/middle/essay questions for the exam or just essay type questions?
cfc1992
We're doing three. Gender, Eating behaviour and aggression. The amount to learn for one exam seems less than last year, however it seems far more advanced and difficult.

Just wondering if anyone knew if there will be a range of short/middle/essay questions for the exam or just essay type questions?

If you look here they are pretty much all essay questions. Some are full out 25 and some others 9+16 etc.

I'm doing relationships, eating behaviour and biological rhythms. (yay! I like all of mine. :yes: )
I can't wait until we start eating behaviour and schizophrenia.
Reply 18
we're doing three... gender, aggression and biological rhythms :smile:
Reply 19
HighSkies
If you look here they are pretty much all essay questions. Some are full out 25 and some others 9+16 etc.

I'm doing relationships, eating behaviour and biological rhythms. (yay! I like all of mine. :yes: )
I can't wait until we start eating behaviour and schizophrenia.

Ok cheers. Mainly essay type questions then with possibly some smaller five mark ones.

Latest

Trending

Trending