The Student Room Group

anyone doing pharmaceutical science???

hey guyz,

are any of you guyz doing pharmaceutical science at uni?? cause apparently i cant find any personal statement samples of pharmaceutical science...is that mean I am the only one apply for it along with pharmacy?:eek:

if you are applying for it what uni your apply to? and where did u get ideas about what to write in your personal statement for pharmaceutical?
mithi25
hey guyz,

are any of you guyz doing pharmaceutical science at uni?? cause apparently i cant find any personal statement samples of pharmaceutical science...is that mean I am the only one apply for it along with pharmacy?:eek:

if you are applying for it what uni your apply to? and where did u get ideas about what to write in your personal statement for pharmaceutical?

I was thinking of making it as a back-up for Pharmacy..with the same ps ! because they're kind of the same :smile:
Reply 2
algérie_mon_amour
I was thinking of making it as a back-up for Pharmacy..with the same ps ! because they're kind of the same :smile:

but its like im apply for 3 pharmacys and 2 pharmaceutical sciences so do u think i would need to mention pharmaceutical science in my personal statement or i can just make one just for pharmacy and apply for both

Latest

Trending

Trending