The Student Room Group

A2 personal study ..help!

Hi,

I am doing my personal study on the crusades, specifically the 3rd crusade. My question regards the relationships between the islamic and christian people during the time, and how the events of the third crusade had an impact on this.

I'm having a really tricky time finding books focused on relationships! there are plenty of books about the crusades, im just looking for something a little more specific..So if anyone has done this topic before could i just get a nudge in the right direction?

thanks
look in the bibliography of the general books to see if anything in there is a bit more specific ?? Sorry dont really know anything about the crusades so cant really help with specifics
Reply 2
Dappaman
Hi,

I am doing my personal study on the crusades, specifically the 3rd crusade. My question regards the relationships between the islamic and christian people during the time, and how the events of the third crusade had an impact on this.

I'm having a really tricky time finding books focused on relationships! there are plenty of books about the crusades, im just looking for something a little more specific..So if anyone has done this topic before could i just get a nudge in the right direction?

thanks

Have you checked the bibliography to Lapidus's History of Islamic Societies, or the Index Islamicus?

Latest

Trending

Trending