Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    :five:
    :five:
    • 67 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really need to get back into this series. When I was following it weekly, the story line and characters didn't really grab me. Maybe it'll serve better watching each episode back to back.
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've just recently got into this series and I must say it is quite interesting. However, it seems to be a 'childish One Peice' - not necessarily a bad thing but I hope that the story gets more cultivating.

The manga is considerably better than the anime in my opinion, but this seems to be common with most series since it is an adaptation. I've watched the first 10 episodes and I'm not too impressed if I must say, maybe i'm used to series like Naruto etc where things are serious from the very beginning etc.. hmm I'll keep my eye on this one.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    I've just recently got into this series and I must say it is quite interesting. However, it seems to be a 'childish One Peice' - not necessarily a bad thing but I hope that the story gets more cultivating.

The manga is considerably better than the anime in my opinion, but this seems to be common with most series since it is an adaptation. I've watched the first 10 episodes and I'm not too impressed if I must say, maybe i'm used to series like Naruto etc where things are serious from the very beginning etc.. hmm I'll keep my eye on this one.
    I actually think that the anime is better, though the current arc in the manga is the best so far imo. The pacing in the anime is good compared to other series (i.e. you don't get 10 episodes in which the characters just stare each other down and move a few centimetres), things are explained better and there aren't that many fillers.

It is pretty similar to OP tbh, but it's still an interesting series in its own right.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It's so annoying when you take a break from a manga/ anime and when you come back, not only has the arc youv'e been reading/ watching but you find out that it's 3 arcs on! the last place i left the manga is now the anime story. so i'v stopped reading the fairy tail manga (cba to catch up) and will continue from the anime.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    so obviously all the main anime/manga gets one and apparently fairy tail is one of the best but yet i cant seem to find anyone on here who likes it.

Once i catch up with one piece (anime 350/539) i plan to start on fairy tale, any thoughts is it all hype or really one of the best out their? try not to give spoilers :P
    • 45 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oooooh I need to start reading one piece!!!
    • 140 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fairy Tail :fyi:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I thought the first 20/30 episodes were fun but after that it felt a bit childish/lacking (which I think is to be expected since the target audience is 14/15 years :ahee:)

And yeah, can't have an official thread for it if you've spelled the title wrong.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoGo HoPz)
    Fairy Tail :fyi:
    lool thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confuzzled92)
    I thought the first 20/30 episodes were fun but after that it felt a bit childish/lacking (which I think is to be expected since the target audience is 14/15 years :ahee:)

And yeah, can't have an official thread for it if you've spelled the title wrong.
    lool ahh i'll give it a try regardless haa im a kid at heart
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It is probably my 2nd favorite on going anime after one piece
    • 67 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is the official thread!? I beg to differ:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1057701

Then again, seeing as my thread is inactive, this one might as well be.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fairy Tail is awesome, Its one of my main Anime, One Piece, Naruto & Fairy Tail, Deep story lines and something interesting's happening at the minute.. Obviously i'm trying not to give spoilers
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've only recently started watching Fairy Tail, but I really enjoy it!
    I kind of like the whole "medieval"-ish setting and the characters are interesting. However, I also find that the later episodes aren't as good as the beginning ones - but I suppose that's development for you.

What's your favourite character?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My Favorite is still Natsu, however, Gildarts is just legendary, so strong its unreal and i like what he did for Makarov & Laxus.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have just got into Fairy Tail and I'm loving it so far. I'm reading the manga but am not up to date as I began to do so only very recently. This is how it happened with other manga series I like so it's looking promising. My fave character is Lucy, with Erza coming in at second place, Natsu being third and Gray fourth. Fifth place goes to Jellal.
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    This is the official thread!? I beg to differ:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1057701

Then again, seeing as my thread is inactive, this one might as well be.
    Why not merge both threads?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Love fairy tail. Was on ep 103. Obviously i need to catch up majorly
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humy369)
    Love fairy tail. Was on ep 103. Obviously i need to catch up majorly
    I'm on 40 THe heaven tower!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 6, 2014
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.