Fairy Tail Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Blueray2
I was wondering which age group also watches this? Are you 16/17 :biggrin:

Yep :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 121
Havent watched the anime since the end of the grimoire heart arc. I've being reading the manga. What bit did the anime stop at?
Reply 122
Original post by samir12
Havent watched the anime since the end of the grimoire heart arc. I've being reading the manga. What bit did the anime stop at?

Episode 175

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 123

Ahh, the anime is not that far from the manga so I'm not suprised they stopped it, probably give some time for the manga to go ahead but they could of just done fillers?
Reply 124
i stopped watching the anime after the filler arc. Did they even finish the grand magi games or what ever it was called?
Original post by Tai Ga
i stopped watching the anime after the filler arc. Did they even finish the grand magi games or what ever it was called?

In the manga, yes very recently :smile:
Reply 126
Original post by samir12
Ahh, the anime is not that far from the manga so I'm not suprised they stopped it, probably give some time for the manga to go ahead but they could of just done fillers?

Yep. There's also another rumour going round saying that the voice person for Lucy got fired :/ what worries me is hiro seems to be working on another project so I hope he doesn't give up on fairy tail

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blob :)
Yep. There's also another rumour going round saying that the voice person for Lucy got fired :/ what worries me is hiro seems to be working on another project so I hope he doesn't give up on fairy tail

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not rumour, fact.
She was caught sleeping with her singing band mates and in Japan, while not illegal is frowned upon and was let go. Hell, you can find the photos online if you look for em. =l
Reply 128

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh I heard about the voice actor but I don't think thats enough of a reason for the anime to stop, voice actors can be replaced.
Original post by Tai Ga

Grand Magic Games was EPIC!
Seriously, was happy with that ending.

Also, ZEREF returned in not last week's but the week before's chapters. :biggrin:
Reply 130
Original post by Scienceisgood
Not rumour, fact.
She was caught sleeping with her singing band mates and in Japan, while not illegal is frowned upon and was let go. Hell, you can find the photos online if you look for em. =l

Why fire someone for sth like that...lol I'd rather not :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 131
Original post by samir12
Yh I heard about the voice actor but I don't think thats enough of a reason for the anime to stop, voice actors can be replaced.

Guess so but wouldn't it sound weird lol. I think another reason was to stop the show from becoming full of fillers like bleach :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 132
Guess so but wouldn't it sound weird lol. I think another reason was to stop the show from becoming full of fillers like bleach :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh Bleach turned into a pile of **** and the manga (HM arc) didn't really help either so it was really a combination of awful fillers and below average canon episodes. But in the end, it was the fillers that put the final nail on the coffin.

Same, what subjects you doing? :biggrin: Do you look like lucy :lol: ???
Reply 134
Original post by Blueray2
Same, what subjects you doing? :biggrin: Do you look like lucy :lol: ???

Math,further math,bio and psychology! Wbu? And lol I don't AT ALL! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys, don't you think you better keep this on track, don't want thread to be locked do we?
Reply 136
Guys, don't you think you better keep this on track, don't want thread to be locked do we?

Haha true sorry bout that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 137
Thread is dying...what chapter is everybody on? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thread is dying...what chapter is everybody on? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest one. Will refrain from asking questions until tomorrow incase no one has read the manga. =)
Reply 139
Latest one. Will refrain from asking questions until tomorrow incase no one has read the manga. =)

I still haven't finished watching the episodes! I just got onto 93 when mystogan stayed as the king. Such a good character! Think he shluld be brought Back but I highly doubt it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending