The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

me too.

And waffles.
Reply 81
i like cheese
Reply 82
how do i become a 'respected member'?
I think you need like more than 100 posts or something...
sad times.
CombineHarvester
OP also has a Muslim's car in his sig.

and Zidane, who is a Muslim, as his avatar.
ahhh I remember you!

You're the dude with the awesome sig haha!
There are more Christians..
What's the difference?
Reply 88
Media student
racist bitch:mad:

If it's Adebayor, I don't care, so well done peaches!
Spongebob*No*Pants
sad times.

Spain was ruled by muslims, and a lot of spanish people have arab/muslim roots
Reply 90
Atheism is the fastest growing 'religious' conviction. Or, the fastest growing minority group, if you want to avoid calling atheism a religion - which I do.

So worry not, my friend. The Muslims may well be able to populate profusely, but we can show their progeny sense, and it's easier to spread an idea among minds than it is to spread your seed far enough to produce children that can be called 'muslim'.

I honestly can't think of a society worse than one run by muslim values.
nice.
one in four people practise Islam

Identifying as Muslim doesn't equal practising Islam. Identifying as Muslim can be something as simple and irrelevant as fitting in e.g. I used to identify as Christian because it seemed the "default" thing to do.

Pathetic way of phrasing it as well- that's like trying to say "I'll only take three thirds of that" trying to make it sound as if you're taking very little, when in fact three thirds is all of it.

Why don't you say "80% of the world's population is not Muslim"? See, statistics mean nothing until you put a spin on them.
Reply 93
KumakoXsd
There are more Christians..
What's the difference?

I believe the difference is that the rate of increase in the number of Christians is pretty much zero, whilst the rate of increase in the number of Muslims is rather steep.
Reply 94
:biggrin:

WHY DO U CARE?

I gotta say as an atheist, atheist have become some of the most intolerable people I have ever come across.

Yes I know you arent religious. But how the **** does that make you smarter than anyone else?
Media student
Spain was ruled by muslims, and a lot of spanish people have arab/muslim roots

Did i say they weren't?
Reply 96
This is the sort of idiotic watered down 'facts' that piss me off so much.

It doesn't mean jack squat and anyone who thinks it's any sort of 'threat' to their way of life now or in the foreseeable future is clearly an utter idiot who shouldn't be given any heed or credibility at all.

******* idiots.
Reply 97
I'm quite surprised at how..on the whole... people here are really straight-thinkers and normal people!

Not what I expected on a forum full of young people lol.

I was waiting for a tirade of "OMGMGMMGMMM close down Moslem temples and stop Muhammadenism!!11!11!!11!!!"

Pleasantly surprised!
Reply 98
Media student
It will u..... VOTE BNP and SAVE OUR PLANET

I will never vote for BNP
nice stats, hopefully we can grow large enough to rid the uk of all its white people and force them all into 1 country... northern ireland

(joke)

Latest

Trending

Trending