The Student Room Group
C'mon, there must be someone out there who knows! If you don't want to leave a comment, just PM me! I'd appreciate any advice! :o:
Reply 2
If you just want to concentrate on performing arts, i'd suggest one of the proper established performing arts colleges.
If you want to do performing arts at 16 or 18, or whenever, they're deffo the best, imo.
Places like mountview, italia conti , laines. stuff like that?
Reply 3
Take a look at LIPA - Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, I've applied there for a community theatre course, but they have courses in a broad area of performing arts and have a strong emphasis on a collaborative curriculum. Its definately worth a look, i went to an open day and the place is so full of energy, it lives a breathes performing arts (and i visited when they werent even in term-time!)
good luck with whatever you choose though :smile:
03lawrel
Take a look at LIPA - Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, I've applied there for a community theatre course, but they have courses in a broad area of performing arts and have a strong emphasis on a collaborative curriculum. Its definitely worth a look, i went to an open day and the place is so full of energy, it lives a breathes performing arts (and i visited when they werent even in term-time!)
good luck with whatever you choose though :smile:

Okay, thank you for your suggestion! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Lipa

Latest