The Student Room Group
Reply 1
The site is owned by Acumen PI (Acumen Professional Intelligence Ltd), the site is run by a Director, Jamie O'Connell (username J). Chris Newson (username CN) is the majority shareholder of Acumen PI and also a nominal administrator. There is also Pete Taylor (username P), the longest serving staff member and new staff member Warren Oates (username RK). "Super Moderators" have administrative powers (limited to the forum software). There are many moderators, whose primary function is to moderate the content of the site and contribute to its future direction. Some of these moderators have powers that extend throughout the entire site, but there are also many "minimods", having powers only in designated areas.

Acumen PI also owns a number of other student websites including a number of Coursework Libraries of which the largest is Coursework.Info.
Clicky :smile:

Edit: Though by the looks of it, that list isn't completely up to date. This one is. :yep:
to expand slightly on mogger CJ has also become an administrator on TSR.

the longest servinf Supermod is Nefarious and because of this he is probably the 'emperor moderator' he too has been an admin when he did an internship with Acumen PI in summer 2008.

but collectively myself as one of the supermods are teh 'leaders' in effect of the team and have some level of administrative rights and oversee the day to day running of the site of course with the help of the admins (RK, CJ and of course not forgetting J)
mogger71
The site is owned by Acumen PI (Acumen Professional Intelligence Ltd), the site is run by a Director, Jamie O'Connell (username J). Chris Newson (username CN) is the majority shareholder of Acumen PI and also a nominal administrator. There is also Pete Taylor (username P), the longest serving staff member and new staff member Warren Oates (username RK). "Super Moderators" have administrative powers (limited to the forum software). There are many moderators, whose primary function is to moderate the content of the site and contribute to its future direction. Some of these moderators have powers that extend throughout the entire site, but there are also many "minimods", having powers only in designated areas.

Acumen PI also owns a number of other student websites including a number of Coursework Libraries of which the largest is Coursework.Info.

I couldn't have put it better myself!
Reply 5
I read that "d" created the site UKL, anyone know where he is now?cool story bro
Hasan
I read that "d" created the site UKL, anyone know where he is now?cool story bro

Long gone :yep:
pig :ninja:
Reply 8
8 eugenius
pig

He's gone man

Well mostly
Zayne
He's gone man

Well mostly

He came back (admittedly, only for about five minutes) a couple of months ago! :p:
Zayne
He's gone man

Well mostly

:cry:

hes prob keeping an eye on us somewhere out there :ninja:
Since my earlier post was deleted, it def. must be the illumi-nutty :woo:
Reply 12
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
Since my earlier post was deleted, it def. must be the illumi-nutty :woo:
I think we need to be carefull about spamming guys, we don't want any warnings. Apparently if we have nothing constructive to add to a thread then we should post nothing!

Latest

Trending

Trending