The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What a noble thing to do.

If I had received £10,000 I hate to admit that I wouldn't have done the same.
Reply 2
Awww, that's so nice. Not the rest of the story though :frown:
Joseph90

I concur.
Reply 4
He seems like a genuine guy in the video too.
Reply 5
This has given me some faith in the male gender, it's especially sweet because as he's a waiter he probably doesn't have much money himself.
Reply 6
O-Ren
:eek:

Sorry. :o:
Reply 7
More people in the world should be like him.
Reply 8
Renewed faith in humanity, nice one that guy..
Reply 9
Joseph90
Sorry. :o:

I think I'd have kept 1000 for my gap year travels and given the rest to the victim, especially as she's now in a wheelchair.

So sad :frown:
Wow, why cant we have more people like this? He could have split it but he gave the whole lot away. How generous.
Joseph90

well he knew the women .. the article says ... so in your case, it would be two female friends you knew who got rapped ... I think you'd give something to help them with therapy or whatever if you knew them ...
she should give him back half or she's a bitch.
Reply 13
Since when have 22 year olds been considered kids? :confused:
Reply 14
Lord Hysteria
well he knew the women .. the article says ... so in your case, it would be two female friends you knew who got rapped ... I think you'd give something to help them with therapy or whatever if you knew them ...

No, he knew the women who were captured on CCTV with the man. The women were friends with the man, not the rape victims. The police contacted the women and they told the police who the man was.
Reply 15
O-Ren
This has given me some faith in the male gender, it's especially sweet because as he's a waiter he probably doesn't have much money himself.

We're not all bad you know. :wink:
Reply 16
Loser.
I expect those coppers are bloody amazed there are decent people about. If I'd heard she was in a wheelchair I'd give her the money too to be honest . Losing your mobilty is the worst, than losing it because of some dirty bastard beast. I wouldn't trade my legs for all the money in the world.
I expect those coppers are bloody amazed there are decent people about. If I'd heard she was in a wheelchair I'd give her the money too to be honest . Losing your mobilty is the worst, than losing it because of some dirty bastard beast. I wouldn't trade my legs for all the money in the world. Ten grand is actually not the much, All I'd spend it on would be a holiday with the lads, and a few prossies.
Reply 19
If I am completely honest with myself, I'm not sure whether or not it would have even occurred to me to give it to the victim. But this young guy has shown us the way...

Latest

Trending

Trending