The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Double/triple rooms don't have individual bedrooms. You get a larger room in which there are 2 (or 3) sets of individual desks and beds.

Browse through here: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/accommodation/prospectiveugstudents/hallsofresidence
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Lol, in single rooms (in Beit) there's 6-8 people sharing a kitchen and bathroom, and the whole HALL shares 2 common rooms.

Double rooms are just twice the size of single rooms and have 2 beds, 2 desks etc.
Reply 3
jennikay
Lol, in single rooms (in Beit) there's 6-8 people sharing a kitchen and bathroom, and the whole HALL shares 2 common rooms.

Double rooms are just twice the size of single rooms and have 2 beds, 2 desks etc.

There are two common rooms? I know of the one through the door in the left of the archway as you go into the quad... where's the other one?
Azimuth
There are two common rooms? I know of the one through the door in the left of the archway as you go into the quad... where's the other one?

The games room? Right of the archway.
Reply 5
Thanks... might explain why I couldn't find anyone watching DVDs at the DVD night when I went down to the common room ._.
Reply 6
Twin rooms are good, pay half the price and huge room and good loation! I got eastide and opnly paying 345500 so it's awesome ompated to wilson for wexample where it is similar and they take like 30 mkjns yo get to lectuirees
Reply 7
I think the twin rooms are little bit smaller than the doubled size of single room
Reply 8
whats the average accomodation fee per person for the triple bedroom?
I dunno, it's on the website under Garden Halls though :smile: I'm not sure if there's any other triple rooms.
Reply 10
thanks for the reply.......I'm just enquiring cos i'll start my course next yr not this yr and i'll want a rather cheap one lol
Reply 11
Its somewhere in the region of £70 a week.
Reply 12
£67 a week for the triples in Garden, I'm writing this from one of them!
Reply 13
JjrShah
Twin rooms are good, pay half the price and huge room and good loation! I got eastide and opnly paying 345500 so it's awesome ompated to wilson for wexample where it is similar and they take like 30 mkjns yo get to lectuirees

dude! you're in gaybar hall!
Reply 14
wudanao
I think the twin rooms are little bit smaller than the doubled size of single room

Depends because they vary - if the twin rooms in a corner of the block, then its smaller but if its in the middle of the block its HUUGEEE (mine is so spacious, not kidding)

And its not half the price, its cheaper but a bit more than half price
Reply 15
CCJ
dude! you're in gaybar hall!

GAYBAR PRIDE!

Latest

Trending

Trending