The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Would anyone like to swap halls?

Hi everyone, I am a first year mathematician and currently living in Wilson House.
As I play the cello, I found it inconvenient to walk for 25 mins with my cello to go to school.
So I would like to ask if anyone who is living in the eastside or southside halls and looking for a cheaper and larger room would like to swap with me. The price of my room is £110/ week. The room is a relativily large size single room. A sports hall is linked to the house with sporting activities on every nights. A fridge is also provided in the room. The hall is located near Edgware Road and Paddington tube stations, with a large M&S, Summerfield and Waitrose within 3mins walking.

If anyone is interested, please leave a messege here
many thanks :yes:
edededwinzzz
Hi everyone, I am a first year mathematician and currently living in Wilson House.
As I play the cello, I found it inconvenient to walk for 25 mins with my cello to go to school.
So I would like to ask if anyone who is living in the eastside or southside halls and looking for a cheaper and larger room would like to swap with me. The price of my room is £110/ week. The room is a relativily large size single room. A sports hall is linked to the house with sporting activities on every nights. A fridge is also provided in the room. The hall is located near Edgware Road and Paddington tube stations, with a large M&S, Summerfield and Waitrose within 3mins walking.

If anyone is interested, please contect my by email,
many thanks :yes:

Straight room swaps are not possible, and leaving your email address on a public forum is a terrible idea.

Go see the accommodation office to see if anything is available in terms of swapping halls. But don't hold your breath.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Thanks,, i have been to the accommodation office, but they required medical reasons for changing halls...

I find this really annoying =[
Reply 3
sir.jamesgreen
Straight room swaps are not possible, and leaving your email address on a public forum is a terrible idea.

Go see the accommodation office to see if anything is available in terms of swapping halls. But don't hold your breath.

dont quote his email address then?
Noémie
dont quote his email address then?

Heh... Stupid moment of the evening.
Reply 5
Unless you really need it at home, could you not find a place in the university to store it during the week and then only bring it home on weekends or something?
Reply 6
sir.jamesgreen
Heh... Stupid moment of the evening.

:biggrin: :awesome:
Reply 7
Azimuth
Unless you really need it at home, could you not find a place in the university to store it during the week and then only bring it home on weekends or something?

there are no lockers at the uni lol
Reply 8
edededwinzzz
there are no lockers at the uni lol

I am a maths fresher as well, and i am pretty sure there is a locker for maths student. Though not sure whether it is big enough to hold your cello.
Reply 9
wudanao
I am a maths fresher as well, and i am pretty sure there is a locker for maths student. Though not sure whether it is big enough to hold your cello.

oh really???
can u tell me where i can get them plz???
Reply 10
edededwinzzz
oh really???
can u tell me where i can get them plz???

Sorry, I heard it from someone else, but that seems to be te case.
Just ask the student hub, maybe they know something:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending