The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have an interview for Wolverhampton tomorrow XD
Scared but excited glad i got one :smile: x
I got an unconditional offer from Greeenwich :biggrin: yay
I have got an interview at notts on the 24th!
and an unconditional place at wolverhampton :smile: xx
Reply 23
I just got a Bournemouth interview.
Haven't heard from UEA, Hertforshire, and De Montfort.
Salford haven't even acknowledge my application. Should i ring them?
Reply 24
emluca123
I just got a Bournemouth interview.
Haven't heard from UEA, Hertforshire, and De Montfort.
Salford haven't even acknowledge my application. Should i ring them?

Salford usually is not sending letters of acknowledgment, so I would not worry :smile:
Salford have had a lot of applications tis year, i was so lucky to get an interview so early, hope i get in!
Reply 26
I had my Salford interview two weeks ago, it was very strange I must admit.
Have you heardback yet? I had mine one the 11th for
Adult nursing they said i'd hear back in 2 weeks not heard anything yet! getting impatient!
if they said 2 weeks send an email or call to make sure it's not lost in the post or something :smile:
Reply 29
Yeah I got rejected :sad:
So far I have 3 offer, Sheffield, Leeds and Demont. I also have an interview for nottingham.

I think I will go for Sheffield, the offer is 200 ucas points. Leeds is 3 C's. I'm not sure between the two!
Kitty_x
Yeah I got rejected :sad:

Kitty where did you get rejected from hun? xxx
Reply 32
t_gorman2008
Kitty where did you get rejected from hun? xxx

Salford, and then they sent me an accomodation booklet haha. x
Reply 33
I applied for children nursing at northampton, oxford brookes, nottingham, coventry and buckingham and im getting a bit scared too.
I have an interview at coventry soon but i havent heard anything from the others. xx
ellie_notts
So far I have 3 offer, Sheffield, Leeds and Demont. I also have an interview for nottingham.

I think I will go for Sheffield, the offer is 200 ucas points. Leeds is 3 C's. I'm not sure between the two!

i would say leeds because they have the better hospitals.

can i ask what your application was like as i would love to apply to leeds. what grades/subjects?, what work experiance? ect
Reply 35
Kitty_x
I had my Salford interview two weeks ago, it was very strange I must admit.

In what way was it strange?
Reply 36
Got some form of acknowledgement from all universities now.
Have my Bournemouth interview on Friday.
Still waiting to hear from UEA, Hertforshire, De Montfort and Salford.

Anyone heard anything?

(My application was processed on January 14th.)
Reply 37
emluca123
In what way was it strange?

Because I wasn't asked any nursing related questions, 'why do you want to be a nurse', 'what would you do if you were in this position'.
We just had to watch the change 4 life advert discuss it within our group and choose one point to present back to the people watching, I didn't like it really.
Reply 38
ellie_notts

Go for sheffieldddd....

Got childrens hospitalss.. and the city is amazingggggg.... you doing degreee? for sept 2010? :woo: xx
I had my interview for salford on the 16th december and still not heard anything :frown: x