The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Why don't you just resit one module to bump your grade up?
Alexb01
Why don't you just resit one module to bump your grade up?

I'm thinking that.
jaydoh
I'm thinking that.

Are you still able to? I'm pretty sure the deadline for Legacy resits has passed... check that out though.

Also what is the course and university?
MewMachine
Are you still able to? I'm pretty sure the deadline for Legacy resits has passed... check that out though.

Also what is the course and university?

:confused: I don't know, I sat my A levels a few years ago
For the old A Levels you have until 21st October to apply to resit (with AQA anyway) for the others I think it has gone up in price but you can still do it.
Reply 6
This Jan is the last time for the old ones I think.. sort it quick!
The deadline for resits to be sent to schools to be provisionally chosen was the 7th of October, I had to go in and write down what ones I wanted to do.

EDIT: And unless you are going to re-sit, I'd say AAA ones are pointless, you know how competitive English is, they don't need to budge for anyone and it's a waste of a whole choice if you risk it.
most departments at most "AAA" unis give out AAB offers.

heck, both cambridge and durham both did with me.
Not for English, SouthernFreerider.

EDIT: jaydoh I'm assuming you haven't changed your mind on what course you want to do in the last few hours, but if you mentioned it in the general thread people could give better answers :biggrin:. English is one of the most competitive ones.
Surely the most sensible thing is this situation is to e-mail the uni in question to ask whether there would be any point in you applying? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending