The Student Room Group

media studies(master programme) in Uppsala or lund?

Hello, I have a couple of questions for whoever has studied\will study in Sweden, specifically in Uppsala or Lund, and will be so kind as to answer me. (:
These two questions regard entry requirements and student life for an international masters student.
I will apply to masters in media and communication science at Uppsala and film & media production or Applied Cultural Analysis in LUND.If there anybody who have the information,please give me some advices,thanks a lot~
Q:
1、it is said that LUND did much better in literature studies,while the Uppsala is ranking the N0.1 in Sweden.I'd like to know that is the most important feature in choosing from them?If it is right for me to make it like this:if I would like to find a job there,I have to study in a unniversity who perphomes better in that field.
2、I know UU and LU are both famous universities,and when I filling the application form,which one should I put in the first palce ,and why?
3、As far as I know,the number of applicators who would like to go to LUND is bigger than that of Uppsala,and I don't know why?
Thanks again for anyone who could give me an reply~

here is my e-mail:[email protected]

Latest

Trending

Trending