The Student Room Group

AQA Applied ICT Unit 8 - Project Management

Ok, well I've been *attempting* this coursework for about 3 weeks now. To be honest, it feels like my teachers just thrown us in the deep end. She hasn't explained ANYTHING we have to do.

At the start of the project, we thought: "We're working in teams, so lets split the tasks on the marking grid." We did this for about two weeks before she told us we had to document everything separately. So now I'm about 2 weeks behind with a backlog of work that needs to be caught up. And because of this, my project log will be out of sync and I'll have to doctor the whole thing to make it look like I've done everything properly.

I've got a copy of the marking grid but all of the marks seem to be in no logical order at all. I don't have a clue what to do next. So me and my team member have till the 16th of November to finish this and as I really need to get my grade up from AS, I'm absolutely sh**ting failing this.

I really need help with this and I've done a massive internet search and found nothing. I can't find examples of work anywhere to help me with an idea of what to do.

I really need help guys!

Latest

Trending

Trending