The Student Room Group

Applying for Masters - From India!

Hey!

Im Krishna from Christ College/University, Bangalore, India.

Im applying to the following universities they are listed according to preference: Oxford, LSE, Warick, St Andrews, City, Exeter

I have a couple of questionns but first these are my detials:
ISC - 94% PCMB
College - 73% Aggregate (BCom)

1. I have done a commerce degree but im applying for Financial Economics or Finance & Economics at a couple of places - will this affect my application? I'm told I can attend summer school if required.
The commerce degree has a number of Finance subjects like Financial Management, Corporate Finance but had only one module of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics

2. I have completed the CBA level of CIMA and 3 subjects in the managerial level will this be considered for my application?

3. I have enough extra-curriculars which include a research around carbon credits and their potential in India for which i got recognized in college.

What are my chances of making Oxford or LSE? - I will give my GRE in November if i do well in the GRE Quant section, do i stand a chance?

What are the chances for Warick and the others?
Reply 1
Yes you definitely stand a good chance with such a background.Try and score well in your GRE and apply early.

Latest

Trending

Trending