The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My head of sixth form.

Nick Grimshaw.

When I get bits of fluff or blonde hair on my black coat and look like a scruff.

People who apologise incessantly (I do this, and I hate myself for it).
Reply 61
Samrout
heavy breathers

:facepalm2:
The sound of choky breathing/breathing that sounds like snoring makes me feel sick.
Reply 62
People who don't say please/thank you.
When people seem to be oblivious of things going on around them.
When people pretend to be something they're not.
People who believe that possessions/money define a person.
When people don't use apostrophes correctly.
When people spell my name "Rachael".
People.
ThirstyForTea
The whole "indie/grunge" look, as in,
And people who wear leggings, without a skirt over the top. It's like going outside wearing tights and a top. You look like a moron. Stop it!!

This. I saw a girl well a woman, she was pushing a pram, anyway I saw her yesterday she was walking in front of me. She was wearing those jeggings things and a normal length grey jumper. Seriously it looked like she had forgotten to wear anything on the bottom half, it looked like she had blue skin. You wouldn't wear just tights on their own so why those things?
People who eat loudly, with their mouth open.
Reply 66
-People who interchange your/you're and they're/their
-Those ***** who say 'would of' when they mean 'would have'
-Adverts
-Loud people
-Fox News
-The Communications Workers Union
-Strangers who look at me
people making posts abot small penises
people who don't know that the plural of penis is actually penii
Reply 68
Every other god damn person on the planet irritates me haha.
Reply 69
machiavelli123
people who don't know that the plural of penis is actually penii

I'm just trying to think how often you'd need to use the word penii in every day life and the only sentences I can come up with are filthy.

Irritations? They are numerous, but todays irritation is people (eg. Flatmate Z) who shout down the corridor at 3am in the morning. I promise to the lord himself, Chuck Norris, his face is going to come into contact with a frying pan soon enough.
Reply 70
SMELLY people, it doesn't hurt to shower,
IGNORANT people,
people that never smile,
waking up late after forgetting to set the alarm then rushing everything,
People with really Bad breath,
thats about it for now.
Reply 71
-People who'll come up to someone you're with and ask to talk to them in 'private'

-People who try to speak in "indian" accents...

-People my age who sit on a random field, aimlessly get drunk, post pictures on facebook and comment on them themselves going "LOLZ i dnt even rember dat XD"

-People who throw random words of a language they don't even speak in to their conversation to look cool.

-Insecure people who constantly go on about how terrible they are just so you feel obliged to tell them otherwise.

-People who ask me to "say something in my language"

-The fact that i get more work for catering than english, maths and science put together.
emmielociraptor
It is not necessary to sit next to me when there are many other pairs of seats available, just because you panic and sit down anywhere or you hate going backwards. It makes you look creepy, as correct train etiquette is to not sit next to strangers unless the train is busy.

SO TRUE! :lolwut:
People that dont believe you, so take away your reputation
Reply 74
- People who walk along a busy street then suddenly stop dead
- Groups of people that walk reaaally ****ing slow and block up the whole path :mad: (usually tourists)
- People who play music at the back of the bus on their phones.

That is all for now.
In restaurants when the waiter/waitress comes over half way through and asks you if you're enjoying your meal. Well I was enjoying it until you came over and interrupted. I'm sure they spy on you when you're eating and deliberately come over when you've got a load of cabbage in your mouth. Just one of my many pet hates!
mamooshka
:yes:

Also people wearing leggings and a short top and considering it a decent way of dressing in public...

And pigeons.

And the fact that Mr Muscle has been replaced by some crappy beefcake animation. :rant:

this
and jeggings
and seagulls
and missing the bus
and that noone has repped me yet
and ***** school dinners
and the cold
and going to an all boys school
and when im ******* and my mum walks in:eek3:
A headache that feels like I've got my head in a vice. Whenever I get the least bit stressed.
And when I say 'lol' too much on msn.
And basically what everyone else has said..
Reply 78
liznol
People Who Blow Their Nose When You Eating Is Repulsive

would you rather they let it just run down their face?? Or perhaps you'd have them leave the room every 5 minutes to hide their shame? Gosh...
Reply 79
When people copy your work but you don't want to look a **** by complaining about it to anyone.

Girls who say Jacqueline Wilson is the greatest novelist.

Hate seeing young children in inadequate uniform; lower school kids in my area are required to wear white shirts but some kids' shirts are so discoloured, they're yellow. I don't like it because I know it's not their fault (crappy parents!) and they'll probably have hell from other kids :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending