The Student Room Group

Swine Flu and have to do a Presentation on Friday

What will happen? I obviously shouldn't go, and if I do decide to do it, I have to meet the group I'm doing it with tomorrow, and if I feel anything similar to this I don't think I can.

Our Uni's issued warnings for Swine Flu atm too.

Basically, what will happen if I can't attend it because of swine flu? Do I miss out on the marks? (they count towards passing the 1st year), I can't see them re-scheduling it because my other group members are all prepared.
Reply 1
If you have swine flu then stay in. I don't want your germs.
Reply 2
But what do they doooo about it?
Reply 3
Ask your bleedin' tutor.
You need medical evidence, must be before you are due to give the talk. Doctors letter should do it. Hopefully then put in a request for extenuating circumstances (or similar procedure) and they will rechedule. Get well soon, I had it and it was f-ing nasty.
Reply 5
phone your uni or just go in and do the presentation and don't say you have swine flu, if anyone asks say it is just a cold
Reply 6
Don't go.
No need to pass it on to other people right?

Speak to your tutor!
Get well soon :smile:
Reply 7
Dying solves everything.
Quarantine you and have people practise ancient rituals to cleanse the area of your bad spirits.

But seriously, ask your tutor.
krazybob
Dying solves everything.

I'm sure Jade Goody is saying the same thing in Heaven
Stay in? Email uni and get a doctors note.
Oh and if you don't have tamiflu yet you'll need someone to go and get it for you. My dad got mine for me I had it virtually all last week was evil.
martiandust99
I'm sure Jade Goody is saying the same thing in Hell

Fixed, wrong place :smile:
its only 1st year so i doubt it counts towards your degree so id say just stay home. We have a pressentation tomorrow and one of our group members has it just been diagnosed today so she going to have to come in and do it second year and all she doesnt want to lose the marks

Latest

Trending

Trending