The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Tinsley
5'9 and 65kgs, don't make me feel fat please lol

Ditto! were not fat, were TALL!!!
40kg? :lolwut:

The anorexic ones maybe...or REALLY short.

And also depends on whether they do sports and what kind of sports as the % muscle content would be more. Active person probably 55-65 ish.
man_utd_99
@the bold...i was going to say before you mentioned it! lol..wow 5ft5! is he like still growing?

He's 20 so I doubt he'll grow much more (if at all).

Poor guy.
Is this another thread where tall people hate on short people, fat people hate on skinny people and vice versa?
5 foot 4 and a half, 63 kilograms apparently. But I'm not fat. So in answer to the original question, you'd either have to be very short and slim built, or have an eating disorder or illness.
Reply 125
Force
Is this another thread where tall people hate on short people, fat people hate on skinny people and vice versa?

Apparently, which category do u fall under?
Reply 126
baba_moon
wow your tall for a women and a bit overweight

I'm male, 5'8 and 64 kg

she has a BMI of 21, how is she overweight?
Feel like everyone on here is mega skinny!
I'm 5ft 3 and 62 kg. Just under 25 for my bmi so I'm not the healthiest but I love my body how it is.
EskimoJo
Big boobies then? :teeth:

About 5 foot 4/5 foot 5 for British women? I think. :s-smilie:

:biggrin: and proud
pocketfulofposy
He's 20 so I doubt he'll grow much more (if at all).

Poor guy.

5ft5?! :eek: wow so i guess i should be glad with the height ive got then! :teehee:
romeosbitch
Feel like everyone on here is mega skinny!

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing... makes me feel a bit fat at a size 12! (5'7", 66kg, BMI 22.8, and I'm 25 so I'm not a skinny teenager)

You know what though? At this size, I'm the fittest I've ever been in my life. I'm running a marathon 10 days from now. :smile:
Apocalypte
Yeah I'm thinking the same thing... makes me feel a bit fat at a size 12! (5'7", 66kg, BMI 22.8, and I'm 25 so I'm not a skinny teenager)

You know what though? At this size, I'm the fittest I've ever been in my life. I'm running a marathon 10 days from now. :smile:

Good for you and Good luck! Your BMI is ideal anyway. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending