The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don_Scott
I agree. Even though I think that almost all professional jobs should be dominated by men as women should be mothers first and foremost, the police is certainly an area of work that is geared towards the abilities of men and not those of women.

LOL
Reply 21
emzzoo
go f*uck yourself.

that time of the month? :rolleyes:
Reply 22
Don_Scott
Of course they are women who are as strong and as brave as men. There just aren't that many of them because of a woman's nature.

Last time I checked strength had no relation to bravery, secondly, surely women with a strong character would head for a job in the police force?
TheGimpMan
that time of the month? :rolleyes:

OMG, LYK, THAT JOKE HAZ NEVA BEEN USED B4!!!!!!1

ORIGINALITY FTW!!!!!
Walkin'Butterfly
LOL

Just take comfort in the fact that he will never, ever manage to hold down a relationship.
Reply 25
After serving with Female Military Police Officers, i found that while "some "of them lacked the physical presence and power of men, most didnt, and all of them had brilliant personal skills and were intelligent.

Policing inst just about handling Drunks and Running after Robbers, most on the beat police work or callouts, are to deal with Family disputes or verbal alterations. Also the Majority of conflicts are resolved verbally.

Women i found in my time on the beat with them, were brilliant at this.
Don_Scott
I don't see what relevance this has at all.

Of course they are women who are as strong and as brave as men. There just aren't that many of them because of a woman's nature.

Woman's nature? :rofl:
Reply 27
Walkin'Butterfly
OMG, LYK, THAT JOKE HAZ NEVA BEEN USED B4!!!!!!1

ORIGINALITY FTW!!!!!

your sarcasm and "shouting on the internet" persona is also pioneering.

stop being such a tard, and find a serious response to the thread.
if you can.
Antonia87
Just take comfort in the fact that he will never, ever manage to hold down a relationship.

If, indeed, he ever reaches that stage...
ArtGoblin
Woman's nature? :rofl:

Women don't have a nature, then?
The number of casual misogynists on this forum astounds me.
I agree completely.

Unless a woman can prove herself to be as strong as a man (or pre-defined limits) then she has absolutely no role on the beat. People like Antonia need to grow up.

I've never ever seen one police-woman on the street that I couldn't confidently kick the living daylights out of.
TheGimpMan

if you can.

A, quite frankly, ridiculous thread containing a ridiculous joke does not credit a serious response
Reply 33
TheGimpMan

if you can.

Impossible, since those 'silly billies' can't understand the concept.. bloody wimminz.
Reply 34
TheGimpMan
what relevance does this have?

we could go forward 200 years and birds would still make **** coppers.

Must be those damn wings...
Walkin'Butterfly
A, quite frankly, ridiculous thread containing a ridiculous joke does not credit a serious response

Why is it ridiculous? It's perfectly true. Your average female cop doesn't have half the strength of your average male cop.
TommyWannabe
I agree completely.

Unless a woman can prove herself to be as strong as a man (or pre-defined limits) then she has absolutely no role on the beat. People like Antonia need to grow up.

I've never ever seen one police-woman on the street that I couldn't confidently kick the living daylights out of.

What? What did I say?
Jellytussle
The number of casual misogynists on this forum astounds me.

Welcome to TSR :tsr2:
Reply 38
**** off, we are just as capable as men.
CASmmj
**** off, we are just as capable as men.

At multi-tasking, definately.

Academically, perhaps.

At providing an intimidating and strong force on Britains streets? Don't make me laugh.

Latest

Trending

Trending