The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
obscurename
I hate the stuff. It seems to taste metallic. I'm probably in the small minority of Scots who don't drink the stuff.

:eek:

shame.on.you.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
brazilianrocker
I hear In-Bru outsells Coke in Scotland.

This is an incredibly rare phenomenon, and I am inquiring as to the reason. Is it really that good? Is it overrated? What does it taste like?

Enlighten me.

Irn Bru is a traditionally scottish drink. It is made in Scotland. I am south born and bred but i love the stuff, can't go without it, but i know lots of people who don't like it. My 7 year old cousin said it tasted like mouthwash.
missimpossible
Oh, I'm so sorry, I just assumed... :console: sorry if I have offended you... ma'am?

:rofl:

:hand: Some of us are sensitive, you know, it's the modern day, we're all different...

God, there is a plethora of smilies and I'm running through them all
Also IRN BRU SPONSERS RUGBY LEAGUE!!!!
hippieglitter
Also IRN BRU SPONSERS RUGBY LEAGUE!!!!

2nd best Rugby code. :yawn:
Celtic_Anthony
:rofl:

:hand: Some of us are sensitive, you know, it's the modern day, we're all different...

God, there is a plethora of smilies and I'm running through them all

My friends are always telling me I need to be more tolerant :getmecoat:

You know you're addicted to TSR when you can remember so many of them offhand :wink:
missimpossible
My friends are always telling me I need to be more tolerant :getmecoat:

You know you're addicted to TSR when you can remember so many of them offhand :wink:

:cry: I just want acceptance

especially when you're cursing your laptop's keyboard for lacking the necessary symbol!:cool:

And, strangely, on-topic, the offending advert:

:eek4:
Celtic_Anthony
:cry: I just want acceptance

especially when you're cursing your laptop's keyboard for lacking the necessary symbol!:cool:

And, strangely, on-topic, the offending advert:

:eek4:

You never mentioned you could play the piano!

Which symbol is your laptop lacking? :frown:

And on topic: I've had a litre and a half of irn bru today. I'm not well, it gives me comfort (soon I shall be fat :cry:)
Reply 88
hippieglitter
Irn Bru is a traditionally scottish drink. It is made in Scotland. I am south born and bred but i love the stuff, can't go without it, but i know lots of people who don't like it. My 7 year old cousin said it tasted like mouthwash.

Tell you're 7 year old cousin to wash her mouth out....with Irn Bru preferably.
Reply 89
It's stunning.

Hopefully this means I'll fit in in Edinburgh :yep:
Also, if you're a bit skint, ASDA do a reasonably authentic-tasting knock-off version for 54p for 2 litres
Revolution is my Name
Also, if you're a bit skint, ASDA do a reasonably authentic-tasting knock-off version for 54p for 2 litres

:eek: Blasphemy! It has to be the real thing.
The Irn Bru adverts are definatley some of the best on TV look them up on youtube.
Reply 93
Brazilean Rocker - I think it tastes a bit like bubble gum and you can buy it from Amazon in the US if you want to taste it before you come
Reply 94
the best drink in the world.
Reply 95
Blody punched a hole in my can this morning. Leaked in my bag. At least my rucksack will permanently remind me of Irn Bru though!
Reply 96
QwentyJ
Blody punched a hole in my can this morning. Leaked in my bag. At least my rucksack will permanently remind me of Irn Bru though!

That's a wonderful gift from God :yep:
Reply 97
Just make sure you avoid Iron Brew. It has to be the real thing.

Latest

Trending

Trending