The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Of course not.
Doctors are always at hand to pounce on a certain number of babies born with a bottle of Clairol in deepest black.
Reply 41
I always thought I had jet black hair, until I looked at it in the mirror when the light bounced off it -.-

I deluded myself my whole life =.=
lol, I wonder how many physicists/chemists are cringing at the sight of this thread :p:
Reply 43
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
Is all "black" hair actually brown in the light?
Does anyone have black hair that is black in the sunlight too?

I've got jet black hair :smile:
lnwn
oriental people are the only people with TRUE jet black hair the rest are just dark brown no matter what they say!

Not really lol. I am not oriental and I have JET black hair.
Reply 45
All Chinese people have black hair, but under the sun light, they appear to be abit brown, it's a sign of healthy hair.
my dad has fully black hair (starting to go a bit grey now though)
and it isn't brown in the sunlight
Black is the absence of light. So no.
ye, my mate aesop has jet black hair, it even goes slightly blue in some lights...
9MmBulletz
so how do you look like without all that tipex on your face? :p:

its a mystery...:biggrin:
Reply 50
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
:iiam::biggrin:

Corrected :awesome:

:getmecoat:
SyedT
Corrected :awesome:

:getmecoat:

I actually thank you for that :yep:
I was looking for that smiley but when I opened the "more" link, the window froze :frown:
Reply 52
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
I actually thank you for that :yep:
I was looking for that smiley but when I opened the "more" link, the window froze :frown:

:top:

Back on the topic,I'm not sure if it's really possible to have completely black hair,but mine's pretty black,even in sunlight :s-smilie:
Reply 53
wikipedia says some people have black hair :yes:
Jinru
All Chinese people have black hair, but under the sun light, they appear to be abit brown, it's a sign of healthy hair.

This whenever my hair is damaged it appears brown in the sunlight
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
:biggrin:
Aren't my paint skills amazing :p:

OMG, I know how you look like!

I don't know if I should post your picture but since this is your thread, just send me a pm to take it off.

Spoiler

InvoluntarySlacker
OMG, I know how you look like!

I don't know if I should post your picture but since this is your thread, just send me a pm to take it off.

Spoiler

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
I actually laughed out loud at that.
You are amazing!
:laugh:
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
I actually laughed out loud at that.
You are amazing!
:laugh:

I do try my best. :colondollar:
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.

ye it is possible, i have proper jet black hair, in the light it is still completely balck, and when I put wax it sometimes has blue tint. But my sis on the other ahd, her hair turns a bit brown in sunlight, still pretty dark though, but in normal light conditions it looks black. its because of my parents, one has very very jet black hair while the other has brown hair.
Reply 59
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.

my parents are from pakistan and so i have jet black hair and its defo black in the sun

Latest

Trending

Trending