Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sexual fun involving urination... - lgbt topic -

Announcements Posted on

ANON OR DELETE

I have had a vague interest in 'watersports' so to speak for a while. The idea of having someone urinate on me REALLY turns me on. I don't know why.

Anyway - I am currently in a casual sex relationship with a guy a few years older than me and I really want him to do this to me or me to do this to him. How can I bring it up in a conversation with him :confused:

I have tried gumtree's casual sexual relationship section to find men in my area who would be up for it... I really cannot control this urge anymore and just want to execute my fantasies.

Am I weird - I mean some people have leather fantasies - mine is a bit dirtier and involves urination. Why have I sexualised the process of urination :dontknow:

This is a serious thread NOT trolling.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's probably more common than you think.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ANON OR DELETE

I have had a vague interest in 'watersports' so to speak for a while. The idea of having someone urinate on me REALLY turns me on. I don't know why.

Anyway - I am currently in a casual sex relationship with a guy a few years older than me and I really want him to do this to me or me to do this to him. How can I bring it up in a conversation with him :confused:

I have tried gumtree's casual sexual relationship section to find men in my area who would be up for it... I really cannot control this urge anymore and just want to execute my fantasies.

Am I weird - I mean some people have leather fantasies - mine is a bit dirtier and involves urination. Why have I sexualised the process of urination :dontknow:

This is a serious thread NOT trolling.
    Does the idea of someone have a dump on you turn you on too? :cool:

(Original post by RightSaidJames)
    It's probably more common than you think.
    Is it - I ONLY want this done to me/me doing this to a MAN not a woman.

Have you ever wanted a guy to pee on you

(Original post by dental)
    Does the idea of someone have a dump on you turn you on too? :cool:
    No of course not. Only urination nothing else... :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No of course not. Only urination nothing else... :rolleyes:
    That's not good is it. Why just urination and not poo?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Go for it. I would if I felt like. I doubt the guy would mind, it isn't extreme.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is it - I ONLY want this done to me/me doing this to a MAN not a woman.

Have you ever wanted a guy to pee on you
    No, I can't say I have.. but all I'm saying is that it's not that big a deal; urine is sterile providing you have no infections in your blood.

(Original post by RightSaidJames)
    No, I can't say I have.. but all I'm saying is that it's not that big a deal; urine is sterile providing you have no infections in your blood.
    See something else that is kind of weird is I have this craving to drink it too. Or make my partner drink my urine and see his face covered in it. That would turn me on so much but it's a bit...hmmm taboo I suppose...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wait a minute are you a boy or a girl?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    See something else that is kind of weird is I have this craving to drink it too. Or make my partner drink my urine and see his face covered in it. That would turn me on so much but it's a bit...hmmm taboo I suppose...
    Yeah, that's a bit less common, but I still wouldn't call it taboo.

(Original post by AntiMonarchist)
    Wait a minute are you a boy or a girl?
    Read the title.

My partner and I are both guys.

If that's not taboo then what is?!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    when noggins was but a small moomin who found pleasure in rubbing unwanted erections up against the warmth of his bedroom radiator in the cold winter months, he would often fantasize about pissing all over a sexy woman's stomach :yep:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i really need to get some sleep...
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    After reading this post, I'm calling complete and utter troll.

(Original post by Gjaykay)
    After reading this post, I'm calling complete and utter troll.
    As I said - not a troll thread at all. Completely serious.

Being urinated on/urinating on a guy and consuming it/make my partner consume it is the biggest sexual turn on for me.

Is urination supposed to be a sexual sort of thing. How come I have sexualised this act :confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have a conversation about fetishes with him, and then bring it up. Watersports isn't really that taboo, especially when compared to scat. There's probably actually at least a good chance that your boyfriend is at least willing to give it a try.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    OMG...., YOU ARE SICK. OR TROLLING!!
    &

I don't' care what anyone says, urination DURING SEX isn't a fetish - it's sick.

(Original post by Respect4Acting)
    OMG...., YOU ARE SICK. OR TROLLING!!
    &

I don't' care what anyone says, urination isn't a fetish - it's sick.
    Why is it sick - if anything sperm/cum is sick. I like that too but the feeling of being pissed on make me really horny.
Updated: October 16, 2009
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.