The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I thought this kind of topic was taboo on this forum?
Reply 41
Anonymous
ANON OR DELETE

I have had a vague interest in 'watersports' so to speak for a while. The idea of having someone urinate on me REALLY turns me on. I don't know why.

Anyway - I am currently in a casual sex relationship with a guy a few years older than me and I really want him to do this to me or me to do this to him. How can I bring it up in a conversation with him :confused:

I have tried gumtree's casual sexual relationship section to find men in my area who would be up for it... I really cannot control this urge anymore and just want to execute my fantasies.

Am I weird - I mean some people have leather fantasies - mine is a bit dirtier and involves urination. Why have I sexualised the process of urination :dontknow:

This is a serious thread NOT trolling.

What does the t stand for in lgbt?

By the way, it's not really 'dirty', urine is the most sterile fluid your body emits.
Reply 42
Creepy
What does the t stand for in lgbt?

By the way, it's not really 'dirty', urine is the most sterile fluid your body emits.

Transexual.
Reply 43
Of course you are not a troll - I mean, TSR was the obvious choice for such a thread!
Reply 44
Respect4Acting
OMG...., YOU ARE SICK. OR TROLLING!!
&

I don't' care what anyone says, urination DURING SEX isn't a fetish - it's sick.

dude, chill. hes already gay, i mean if you're gonna be weird, why not go all the way. :borat:
Reply 45
watersports are pretty standard fetish stuff if you ask me. Nothing wrong with it, as long as its consensual. and dont let all the christians say you're sick.