The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i have freckles and someone once told me lemon juice gets rid off them.... but why would u want to?? i love mine!!
strath_05
i have freckles and someone once told me lemon juice gets rid off them.... but why would u want to?? i love mine!!

don't do that!
if you go out in the sun with lemon juice... well, it won't be a pretty picture
Reply 22
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with freckles, but if they really bother you I suppose you could always cover them up using makeup eg a foundation, or certain powdery coverings. But I wouldn't recommend doing this everyday coz I don't think its that good for the skin.
tweetsy85
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with freckles, but if they really bother you I suppose you could always cover them up using makeup eg a foundation, or certain powdery coverings. But I wouldn't recommend doing this everyday coz I don't think its that good for the skin.

that doesn't always work... well, it does, but the amount you have to put is enough to look like you're wearing a mask :frown:
I don't mind them on my nose and shoulders, it's just the ones on my forehead that I hate. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending