The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine Questionnaire

Hi, I was just wondering if there are any other Nottingham medical applicants out there who havent yet received the questionnaire. I would have thought we get it sent to us by the 15th October deadline but i have nothing as of yet. :s-smilie:
Is everyone else in the same situation?!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes! i applied and all they did was email me the link to some applicants portal thing. No questionnaire yet
Why would you think you'd get to sent to you by 15 October? Many medical schools don't start looking at who has applied until after 15 October; Birmingham being a notable exception. I would expect that it is only if Nottingham are considering you for interview that you'll get sent the questionnaire.
No questionnaire here. Still waiting :smile:
Reply 4
EmersonDrain
Why would you think you'd get to sent to you by 15 October? Many medical schools don't start looking at who has applied until after 15 October; Birmingham being a notable exception. I would expect that it is only if Nottingham are considering you for interview that you'll get sent the questionnaire.

Many people i know who applied last year had their questionnaire sent to them on the 15th. The questionnaire is sent to every applicant regardless.
lol they should add on the questionaire for nottingham

"will you leave the nursing staff alone when they are clearly very busy?" lol - Just joking!
rdw1991
Many people i know who applied last year had their questionnaire sent to them on the 15th. The questionnaire is sent to every applicant regardless.

Interesting. Perhaps they'll e-mail it this year with the postal strike issue. They've started e-mailing the portal logins already.
EmersonDrain
Interesting. Perhaps they'll e-mail it this year with the postal strike issue. They've started e-mailing the portal logins already.

Its emailed every year anyway. :smile:

dont worry about not having it yet, you will get it and they give you plenty of time to submit it. make sure you save and print out the answers so that you can look at them before your interview.
Reply 8
I'm still waiting too :confused:
Reply 9
Nope, still waiting. Didn't really see the point of that portal thing, it's like Track, but specifically for Nottingham. Sure it gives info on the course, but if you applied there for medicine you've probably already read up on it.
saab_101
Nope, still waiting. Didn't really see the point of that portal thing, it's like Track, but specifically for Nottingham. Sure it gives info on the course, but if you applied there for medicine you've probably already read up on it.

portal thing is nothing like track, load of PR ******** tbh,
Reply 11
Subcutaneous
portal thing is nothing like track, load of PR ******** tbh,

It tells you the status of your application to nottingham, which is what track does, no?

Although yeah, pr bs indeed.
saab_101
It tells you the status of your application to nottingham, which is what track does, no?

Although yeah, pr bs indeed.

nah not really..lol it'll change like..the day you start at nottingham
Reply 13
Subcutaneous
nah not really..lol it'll change like..the day you start at nottingham

lol, fingers crossed :biggrin:
I just received an email explaining I have to fill it out, is it literally everyone that applied that does this questionnaire or have I gone through part of the selection process.

Also, I've nearly completed it, but where it says "work experience", and it says "contact name, address, telophone number", do I put the person that was in charge of me in the hospital or literally the HOSPITAL's name, address and number?
Reply 15
dogdogdogcatcat
I just received an email explaining I have to fill it out, is it literally everyone that applied that does this questionnaire or have I gone through part of the selection process.

Also, I've nearly completed it, but where it says "work experience", and it says "contact name, address, telophone number", do I put the person that was in charge of me in the hospital or literally the HOSPITAL's name, address and number?

Hi I think it is everyone that does the questionnaire and then we go through the selection process. Sorry not sure about the second bit :confused: Wow you have almost finished it! So you know we click on the link in the letter they sent, can you start it online and save it and come back to it later? Or does it all have to be done online and sent in one go?
apple100
Hi I think it is everyone that does the questionnaire and then we go through the selection process. Sorry not sure about the second bit :confused: Wow you have almost finished it! So you know we click on the link in the letter they sent, can you start it online and save it and come back to it later? Or does it all have to be done online and sent in one go?

No you can't save it, but its really short, it takes about 10mins max, im just confused about the work experience part..
Reply 17
how much of its content can we actually discuss :s-smilie:
Reply 18
dogdogdogcatcat
No you can't save it, but its really short, it takes about 10mins max, im just confused about the work experience part..

okay thanks :smile: maybe you should ring up the admissions office and ask them about the work experience thing
Ive contacted the admissions office, they said for the contact name simply put the name of the doctor you were primarily working with, the address and phone number is meant for the hospital/GP surgery/wherever you worked

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending