The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Jelkin
Eurgh. No thanks, do not want. He certainly gives the impression of being obsessed with his body/working out, even if this is not the case (although I'm guessing most guys would have to be pretty dedicated to achieve that sort of muscle/body fat percentage). In any case, I don't like it. And of course, holding this opinion must mean I'm fat and ugly

Yes. lol
screenager2004
Let me explain:

Tautology: Circular reasoning, the repetitious or unnecessary use of words that do not provide new information in an utterance. The same clause is used for statement and reasoning

so what if I'm repeating? Its because you're a little bitch who thinks that everyone should do what she says.
Reply 42
silent flash
so what if I'm repeating? Its because you're a little bitch who thinks that everyone should do what she says.

+

amen
silent flash
because its none of your business what other people should aim for? Who the **** are you to decide what makes people happy? You stupid little girl.

Woh, you are cool
silent flash

When have I ever said you should do what I say? Its just my opinion, if you were a strong, intellegent person you could simply chose to ignore it rather than get offended by it. Why can't you handle opinions? Are you incapable of making up your mind for yourself without me influencing you?
mc_watson87
Woh, you are cool

or maybe I think that everyone should be entitled to define what they want to do, as long as they're not hurting anyone?
silent flash
or maybe I think that everyone should be entitled to define what they want to do, as long as they're not hurting anyone?

I wasn't actually being sarcastic
Reply 47
screenager2004
The basic thing that puts me off is that he spends too much of his time on his body = vain. I love natural beauty. Not hours of slogging down the gym and painstakingly measuring your protein and calorie intake. its just too much time spent on your appearance. its a really horrible trait, and the individuals themselves can be very boring to talk to, since that pursuit absorbs so much of their lives.

Define natural beauty.
Define natural beauty.

You. :flutter:
screenager2004
When have I ever said you should do what I say? Its just my opinion, if you were a strong, intellegent person you could simply chose to ignore it rather than get offended by it. Why can't you handle opinions? Are you incapable of making up your mind for yourself without me influencing you?

What? If you have an opinion about what someone should do, then neccessarily you think they should do what they say. That is exactly the say thing.

**** off
Reply 50
Cj-Tj

10 for effort, too much for me though. If he had put 7 for effort in he would have a better body, said as a hetrosexual male.

This.
Reply 51
Mastermind`
You.

Fair comment, QED.
So many girls, tsr in particular, are such ****** hypocrites.
Reply 53
owow.
your setting your goal. GOOD 4 U :]

its a bit overdone. it should be your preference really. but sexy, sexy nonetheless so its all good (Y) Good luck!
What, overly airbrushed?
his pecs look abnormally large :s
Reply 56
Where did you get my picture from?!?

lol jk but he's got bigger breasts than most females on TSR!

I would like the tone but less muscle me thinks.
Reply 57
No it's quite putrid, i prefer more 'normal' physique's
datass
lmfao....make a poll

Indeed. The vast majority of these bodybuilders would get knocked the **** out if they took him on, though.
Reply 59
saab_101
Whilst he probably is vain, being a model or w/e, going to the gym doesn't make you vain. I myself train regularly, and yes i take pride in my appearance although I'm far from having a particularly attractive body, and I train mainly for the health benefits. And in my experience, the only time dudes like that talk about working out are when they're with other guys who work out.

But I'm sick to death of how people immediately assume that every guy who works out and takes care of their body is vain and big headed. Surely it's at least just as disgusting to neglect your health and physique and allow your body to deteriorate as it is to work out obsessively anyway?

Excellent post.

Latest