The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Figures.

It must be us its the only irational answer.
Reply 2
wouldnt surprise me
Oh yeah, totally our fault.
Reply 4
Huh?

So sky and BBC have gone their seperate ways over this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/8312964.stm

Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani said Iranian authorities considered it to be "the result of US action".
I find it highly unlikely to be our intelligence services given that it just looks like another bit of pathetic finger-pointing by a government that is facing severe internal turmoil at the moment, but if it is then good on them.

Iranian funding of the Iraq insurgency was well-documented, and Hezbollah is virtually a proxy state of Iran.
Reply 6
Aphotic Cosmos
I find it highly unlikely to be our intelligence services given that it just looks like another bit of pathetic finger-pointing by a government that is facing severe internal turmoil at the moment, but if it is then good on them.

Iranian funding of the Iraq insurgency was well-documented, and Hezbollah is virtually a proxy state of Iran.

So killing innocent people is a good thing then? Just because the Iranian government may be funding insurgents in Iraq doesn't mean that the British government should do the same thing in Iran, makes us the same as them. :rolleyes:
lmao, every detail of Irans foreign policy seems to be aimed at making it look even more of a laughing stock.
I'd more surprised if they didn't blame us for the slightest thing that goes wrong over there
Reply 9
they probably even blame us for the weather

Latest

Trending

Trending