The Student Room Group
Reply 1
theft or OAPA
Reply 2
how are we supposed to write about the 5 elements of theft + burglary/robbery, the OAPA, and possibly all of intoxication/insanity in just 45 minutes for the scenario question? (potentially)
Reply 3
I've heard that duress is very likely to come up as an essay question because its nt cum up for 3 years or something...not sure what to think now!

I duno how i'm gonna attempt this paper...I've not revised at all for it so I'm going to have to go and do some last minute revision now and maybe even an all nighter!

Anyway Good luck with ur exams I'm sure you'll all be fine! Will be thinkin of you when I get the exam paper! lol
Reply 4
Reloader
how are we supposed to write about the 5 elements of theft + burglary/robbery, the OAPA, and possibly all of intoxication/insanity in just 45 minutes for the scenario question? (potentially)

Well you're not going to have to go into great detail, just give the basics of each one...

My teacher suggestd to us that we go through the possible charges and thn the possible defences..that way its less confusing and you can structure your time out better

Isnt anyone doing criminal law 1? What do you think will be on that one? Therre seems to be a trend of strict liability on the previous years in the section A essays!
Reply 5
yep,

i'm doing crim 1+2 !

i think omissions/strict liability/or voluntary manslaughter will come up on crim 1.

and intoxication/insanity/or automatism will come up on crim 2.

just guessing though... thats what i've been revising hard last minute. lol :smile:
Reply 6
haha....

i was right... omissions/ voluntary manslaughter came up on crim 1

and intoxication / insanity came up on crim 2

yay

Latest

Trending

Trending